"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That will kill the show for good. At least for me, Wells, Cisco and Joe are must haves.

they gonna mix things up in S5... have him and kate and harry as a recurring stars.. so they can rotate the roster as needed.. plus they got that new speedster girl who gonna be in s5

so your main will be barry, joe, iris..
rotating cisco, kate, harry gives them the option for cheaper contracts since they not signed up for a season and only appearing in half..
then they give the new girl a contract ..

and Wally should move to legends permanently

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hoped she was Dawn or Jenni.

Or is she :patrice:
One of the showrunners straight up said that she not either and her identity hasn't been guessed by the public. Now I'm thinking dude straight up lied because she can't be anybody else.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One of the showrunners straight up said that she not either and her identity hasn't been guessed by the public. Now I'm thinking dude straight up lied because she can't be anybody else.

the showrunners did that same shyt they doing with ZOOM and hunter ... people were on the right path but nobody predicted the twist 100%.... that's what they said about coffee shop girl... nobody guessed it 100%..
like we might get her name right but the origin and etc

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is he trying to set off a worldwide emp?
That's basically it, on a mental level.

I have to admit, its kind of a unique supervillain plot. He's not trying to kill everyone, or turn them into a full zombie state. He's just trying to give the whole world a mild form of Alzheimer's disease to make them easily controllable. :old:
I could actually picture extreme animal rights activists sort of agreeing with the idea.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Devoe's been an a$$hole:ehh: Collect everyBODY's brain matter:lupe: Marlize shoulda bailed from then:ufdup: Wells progressive CTE:flabbynsick: Barry still whining:ld: Iris aka the sounding board:usure: Kaitlyn wanna get murked:leostare: Bleacher Break-up:sadcam: Thru this longwinded FUKKERY:russell:, Joe's appreciation for Cecille:obama: Dawn's always in a hurry, tho:dahell:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
8468e9d1c60c44f4389fa37d9150d7993557be9b.gif

Yeah she definitely Barry and Iris’ daughter. Showrunners are insulting our intelligence tryna convince us otherwise :francis:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Combining their lightnings is rather obvious but weird considering Iris isn't an actual speedster. What color is Wallys?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
8468e9d1c60c44f4389fa37d9150d7993557be9b.gif

Yeah she definitely Barry and Iris’ daughter. Showrunners are insulting our intelligence tryna convince us otherwise :francis:

doesn't mean daughter .... could be any relation

Also E19 accelerated man is purple... what is she's from another earth... but still related .. so she's "their" daughter but not THEIR daughter

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Flash exec producer Todd Helbing recently told Entertainment Weekly what fans can expect in the upcoming season four finale, titled "We Are The Flash".

Helbing explained that the finale will be “an Inception-inspired episode," and feature two major cliffhangers pertaining to the show's fifth season.

According to the report, one cliffhanger will answer the season-spanning question: Who is the Mystery Girl?

Played by Jessica Parker Kennedy, the Mystery Girl was first introduced in the first episode of this year's "Crisis on Earth-X" crossover event. Since then she's been under the magnifying glass of keen fans who have crafted theories ranging from her identity being Dawn Allen (Barry and Iris' daughter), to Jenni Ognats, or even some kind of variation of the Reverse Flash.

The other cliffhanger will centre around the next season's big bad - and by the sounds of it, they're quite renowned. Helbing stated, “Most people that are familiar with comics will probably be able to deduce who the big bad is for next season."

What do you think about Helbing's comments? Who would you like to see take on The Flash in season 5?