"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up on the last couple of episodes

Marlize finally bossed up and left Devoe with a new floating chair :leon:

How is Norvak, not called Snake Eye :dwillhuh:. Cisco should have named him :francis:. Amunet has grown on me since her 1st appearance, but I still think the fact she has to carry the bag of nails around is :mjlol:.

Cisco wanted more, goodbye Cynthia :mjcry:

2 episodes left this season.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Caught up on the last couple of episodes

Marlize finally bossed up and left Devoe with a new floating chair :leon:

How is Norvak, not called Snake Eye :dwillhuh:. Cisco should have named him :francis:. Amunet has grown on me since her 1st appearance, but I still think the fact she has to carry the bag of nails around is :mjlol:.

Cisco wanted more, goodbye Cynthia :mjcry:

2 episodes left this season.

Yeah I couldn't stand Amunet at first but she's growing on me a lot

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These seasons are way too long. Should be 15 episodes max. This shyt just drags on each year.

Iris is annoying as hell. How did she go from reporter to leader of team Flash? They need to get her Yoko Ono ass out of Star Labs.

They could have done a better job of explaining why Caitlyn is so upset that Killer Frost is gone. She spent all that time trying to suppress her powers. Now she is crying because she wants them back :mindblown:

This season has been boring as hell

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Apparently Iris is too. How the fukk she just go interrogating people and asking questions from witnesses on crime scenes? Its really nuts how they shoehorned her into this show in just about every scene where she aint even needed. She pretty much bumped Cisco and Kaitlin down to janitors and tech guys and all of a sudden she learned the entire operating system Cisco built but he aint allowed to touch or operate it. Again what does she do and what happened to her job to pay for all those tight fitting outfits? Not hating I'm just saying..

Do y'all watch the show? I see this criticism over and over and I'm halfway convinced that people use it to hate on Iris just because it's cool.

In the beginning parts of Season 4, it was confirmed that she quit her job. Barry was in the Speedforce for 6 months during that time, Caitlin abandoned the team, and Cisco and Wells weren't vibing in order to protect the city. Iris took it upon herself to work with the two former and Wally to keep ish in order. Second, why wouldn't she learn certain aspects of "science" if she's helping the team? Two, Caitlin and Cisco were always playing second fiddle to Barry. That's not on Iris. Cisco IS tech support be it helping CCPD or making gadgets for Barry. Caitlin was initially touted as a bio-engineer and at some point, the writers said "fukk it" and now she's a doctor so but all those "protein gels", etc. that she was doing in Season 1 and 2, Barry should know how to do. If you watched her speedster episode, it's obvious that the team prefers her to Barry when it comes to leadership or organization ( Barry stays talking to Cisco recklessly-Iris is the one that checks him on it).

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Do y'all watch the show? I see this criticism over and over and I'm halfway convinced that people use it to hate on Iris just because it's cool.

In the beginning parts of Season 4, it was confirmed that she quit her job. Barry was in the Speedforce for 6 months during that time, Caitlin abandoned the team, and Cisco and Wells weren't vibing in order to protect the city. Iris took it upon herself to work with the two former and Wally to keep ish in order. Second, why wouldn't she learn certain aspects of "science" if she's helping the team? Two, Caitlin and Cisco were always playing second fiddle to Barry. That's not on Iris. Cisco IS tech support be it helping CCPD or making gadgets for Barry. Caitlin was initially touted as a bio-engineer and at some point, the writers said "fukk it" and now she's a doctor so but all those "protein gels", etc. that she was doing in Season 1 and 2, Barry should know how to do. If you watched her speedster episode, it's obvious that the team prefers her to Barry when it comes to leadership or organization ( Barry stays talking to Cisco recklessly-Iris is the one that checks him on it).
nah Irish is trash

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
IN
tumblr_opdfrwn5b11rl53x2o3_500.gif