"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Marlize rocking the lab coat requires her to have her hair slicked back as well. She can't rock curls in the lab :skip:

I get the increased intelligence for Davoe has caused him to lose his humanity and love for his wife, but they are laying it on pretty thick :francis:. It would have helped if they explained what his grand plan is, to better get a sense of why he would be willing to make such a sacrifice. It seems like next episode will touch on that.

Snart's delivery is always fun to me, but I agree he mostly served as a pep talk for Barry throughout the episode.

Seeing a different side of Black Siren's powers was :ohhh:though.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I do believe Snart's actor said he was gonna be Captain Cold for the last time months ago in reference to his arc in season 3 of legends.

I wonder if he changed his mind to come back for the flash or if they had done thus episode around the same time he was wrapping up.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
With these non-speedster villians ... I prefer they do 9 episode arcs per villain and have 3 next season. ... the thinker dragged on waaaaaay to long... should've honestly resolved him by mid winter break...

Yeah man, 23 episode seasons that have 1 straight narrative/villain from start to finish are becoming a drag for me. I can barely even tolerate it on Marvel Netflix shows where they're 13 episodes each!

You gotta split the season into two halves. It's for the best. That's what made Gotham season 2 and agents of shield season 4 so awesome.

In fact, Agents split season 4 into THREE mini seasons.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
that cliffhanger from homegirl tho....:ehh:
jessica-parker-kennedy-me-in-my-place_27.jpg

Last edited: