"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It has to be future Barry. Anything else isn't going to make sense.

Right. But according Grant , it's a complete surprise that no one has been able to theorize.. so I'm wondering if he's just saying that to throw ppl off

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Right. But according Grant , it's a complete surprise that no one has been able to theorize.. so I'm wondering if he's just saying that to throw ppl off

when did he say that... what article

I theorized a few .. one being the time remnant from the season 2 finale... check back pages here..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
when did he say that... what article

I theorized a few .. one being the time remnant from the season 2 finale... check back pages here..

The Time Remnant that helped him defeat zoom right? I thought about that. That's what I'm banking on right now. Future Barry feels a bit too obvious...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
but you know they doing that BS they did with season 1 .... the theories weren't 100% correct .. people had bits and pieces here and there, that's the same they doing here. If it is future barry nobody actually guessed which future and how exactly

I mean they obviously aren't gonna tell us if we were right. So it's hard to believe anything the cast says.

The Time Remnant that helped him defeat zoom right? I thought about that. That's what I'm banking on right now. Future Barry feels a bit too obvious...

Yeah but Savitar has information that only this current Barry knows about. It can't be the time remnant in season 2.

I wouldn't be surprised tho if they pump fake us. Savitar gets revealed this next episode as someone, then later it turns out he's someone else. Similar to season one with Wells/Thawn

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Danielle Panabaker had this to say regarding when Team Flash might find out Savitar’s identity:

“Slowly, different characters are going to learn who Savitar is, but I don’t know if the audience is going to be told anytime soon.”

While Ms. Panabaker was cryptic and vague, she did let us know that members of Team Flash are going to learn who Savitar is individually.
This is why you can't trust what the cast says cuz this clearly hasn't happened at all.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This is why you can't trust what the cast says cuz this clearly hasn't happened at all.
Technically as Killer Frost she did
n5diId8_zps5s1a9hxp.png

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's obviously Eddie. Why do you think they showed his body fly into the wormhole in S1?

He loved Iris, didn't really like Barry, showed up as a Time Remnant this season. It makes sense

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean they obviously aren't gonna tell us if we were right. So it's hard to believe anything the cast says.

Yeah but Savitar has information that only this current Barry knows about. It can't be the time remnant in season 2.

I wouldn't be surprised tho if they pump fake us. Savitar gets revealed this next episode as someone, then later it turns out he's someone else. Similar to season one with Wells/Thawn

Time Remnant Barry went into the speed force.. the center of all time where one can here and see everything (like when barry ran through time and we saw all the different universes)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Time Remnant Barry went into the speed force.. the center of all time where one can here and see everything (like when barry ran through time and we saw all the different universes)

You're right :ohhh:

I completely forgot about that.

...but then again, we've seen what being stuck in the speed force is like. Basically a room where you live your worst nightmare over and over again. Yeah, I think that's what threw me off. Basically Wally was just gonna keep staring at the hospital bed for eternity and nothing else lol

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You're right :ohhh:

I completely forgot about that.

...but then again, we've seen what being stuck in the speed force is like. Basically a room where you live your worst nightmare over and over again. Yeah, I think that's what threw me off. Basically Wally was just gonna keep staring at the hospital bed for eternity and nothing else lol

No... that nightmare was the prison barry created for Savitar.. thas not the speed force

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obviously Eddie. Why do you think they showed his body fly into the wormhole in S1?

He loved Iris, didn't really like Barry, showed up as a Time Remnant this season. It makes sense
Didn't Savitar's identity put Wally into a state of shock tho? Wally didn't know Eddie right