KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Just saw the ep:wow:
The future was some sad shyt :mjcry:

No hands:damn:no vibe:mjcry:

Joe lost iris, lost cecile, and got wally looking like a 1970s michael jackson:mjcry:

That mirror master scene looked like something from inception :wow:

Savitar was eating good off of barry's time remnants:mjgrin::flabbynsick:

Future HR caught the worst L. Had a room full of hoes ready for whatever:shaq:
Just to be whisked away and be comic relief for team flash:pachaha:

Honestly the main villain of this season has been barry. If it wasnt for the effect of flash point. Julian wouldnt be around, caitlen wouldnt have powers, and maybe savitar wouldnt have been around:manny:
Can't be a hoemotional superhero. Look at Batman. He stays winning. But the minute he gets caught up being emotional with some woman, he catches an L. EVERY DAMN TIME

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Cisco has the best/worst powers on the show. He should be able to find Caitlyn, snatch her ass up, and lock her in a chamber. They made him so powerful that they straight up ignore his powers sometimes. Caitlyn's powers not even all that. Making it cold? bytch I got gloves and a coat-- let's box.
Reverb was right Gypsy was right all that power and he's too bytchmade to use it :francis:

All because he doesn't want to become like Reverb :hhh:

Reverb had everyone shook till Zoom(:demonic::banderas:) reminded him who runs shyt

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Future flash

latest

:ahh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cisco has the best/worst powers on the show. He should be able to find Caitlyn, snatch her ass up, and lock her in a chamber. They made him so powerful that they straight up ignore his powers sometimes. Caitlyn's powers not even all that. Making it cold? bytch I got gloves and a coat-- let's box.
Cisco is actually nerfed he can cause earthquakes that could wreck cities on top of his vibrations being able to disrupt the speed force. He could kill a speedster if he really wanted to:demonic:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Oh come on.

Way to give a nikka blueballs!:damn:

They're milking the hell out of this thing.

They're milking this "Who is Savitar?" thing for all it's worth. :beli:

At this point I honestly don't know. First thought after the ending would be Ronnie, but him wanting to be rid of Caitlin is completely out of character. And before this episode I thought it was future Barry but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless future/emo Barry becomes Savitar sometime after 2024.

At this point my best guess is that Savitar is actually one of the time remnants that Barry uses to try to beat Savitar. Maybe the time remnant hates Barry for being the "real" Flash and feels like he wasted his opportunity to live out his life after Iris died. In any case I think Savitar's prophecy is confirmed -

One shall die - Iris
One shall betray you - Caitlin
One shall suffer a fate worse than death - Wally (being crippled and mute for the rest of his life)

I'm so over them teasing us about who savitar is. They should've just revealed it.

As for it possibly being Ronnie.... I just don't understand it being him. He wasn't a speedster and how the hell would he be the first man granted speed. I guess you could concoct some theory about after his death he got sent to the past or some shyt, but I hate that. Future Barry being Savitar makes the most sense by far

The writers have really destroyed this season. By withholding Savitars identity for so long they're making this season completely unrewatchable (I know that's not an actual word). With reverse flash and zoom we were able to watch the season back and see how the villain maneuvered through the season and it made us go :ohhh:

Now unless Savitar is Julian or some shyt, which it probably isn't, there's no reason to watch this season over because it's not like Savitar was working with team flash the whole time. Moral of the story this season really sucks :stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Only thing the writers could have done worse if they left that last scene as the cliffhanger for this season. These writers taking a page out of The Walking Dead's playbook :scust:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Future Barry's a emo-chick:heh: Top/Time Mirror runs Central:ehh: Star Flabb dismantled:flabbynsick: Cisco got artifiial limbs:picard: Julian's a struggle Professor:hhh: Killer Frost on the loose:hubie: Wally in a cartonic state:sadcam: Joe's at Iris:rip: gravesite:to: HR's:laff: a fanfic writer, tho:banderas: Wait, Ronnie's gonna be Savitar:ld:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers have really destroyed this season. By withholding Savitars identity for so long they're making this season completely unrewatchable (I know that's not an actual word). With reverse flash and zoom we were able to watch the season back and see how the villain maneuvered through the season and it made us go :ohhh:

Now unless Savitar is Julian or some shyt, which it probably isn't, there's no reason to watch this season over because it's not like Savitar was working with team flash the whole time. Moral of the story this season really sucks :stopitslime:

To be fair... we didn't know ZOOM's identity until around about this time as well. Although most had suspected it to be Jay Garrick.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To be fair... we didn't know ZOOM's identity until around about this time as well. Although most had suspected it to be Jay Garrick.

That's actually not true.

Last season we found out Zoom's identity at the end of Episode 15 (the King Shark episode), and then we got his full backstory in Episode 18. In Season 1 we found out "Wells" was really Eobard Thawne in Episode 15 and got the flashback of him taking Wells' DNA in Episode 17.

We're coming up on Episode 20 of this season and still don't know who Savitar is. :francis:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's actually not true.

Last season we found out Zoom's identity at the end of Episode 15 (the King Shark episode), and then we got his full backstory in Episode 18. In Season 1 we found out "Wells" was really Eobard Thawne in Episode 15 and got the flashback of him taking Wells' DNA in Episode 17.

We're coming up on Episode 20 of this season and still don't know who Savitar is. :francis:

the writers actually said they're doing that on purpose this year... we got RF and episode 9 in season 1 with the Merry Christmas line...
in season 1 and 2 We the audience found out before the characters.. this season they said the characters will find out one by one before we do ....

I posted that article here some pages back