"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the writers actually said they're doing that on purpose this year... we got RF and episode 9 in season 1 with the Merry Christmas line...
in season 1 and 2 We the audience found out before the characters.. this season they said the characters will find out one by one before we do ....

I posted that article here some pages back

I guess, but there's only four episodes left in the Season. :francis:

I'm just wondering if they'll even have time to explain his backstory (and much less defeat him in a convincing way and wrap up the storyline) if they're not even going to reveal his identity until almost the finale. It'll be even worse if they wait all this time only for the reveal to be anticlimactic. But I digress...I'll wait and see how it goes, for them to wait this long they must be pretty confident the reveal won't be disappointing.

But I will say this, it better be a good reveal otherwise the writers are gonna get a lot of shyt for dragging it out this long.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guess, but there's only four episodes left in the Season. :francis:

I'm just wondering if they'll even have time to explain his backstory (and much less defeat him in a convincing way and wrap up the storyline) if they're not even going to reveal his identity until almost the finale. It'll be even worse if they wait all this time only for the reveal to be anticlimactic. But I digress...I'll wait and see how it goes, for them to wait this long they must be pretty confident the reveal won't be disappointing.

But I will say this, it better be a good reveal otherwise the writers are gonna get a lot of shyt for dragging it out this long.

I agree .. the only reveal worth this long a wait is Barry ... or maybe Bart or Max mercury ... anything else and I don't know about next season ..

funny. season 1 . I watched live.. season 2 was half/half .. season 3 pretty much all on dvr .. see the pattern. each season I have less enthusiasm ... hope they don't F this up..

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's actually not true.

Last season we found out Zoom's identity at the end of Episode 15 (the King Shark episode), and then we got his full backstory in Episode 18. In Season 1 we found out "Wells" was really Eobard Thawne in Episode 15 and got the flashback of him taking Wells' DNA in Episode 17.

We're coming up on Episode 20 of this season and still don't know who Savitar is. :francis:

Lemme, rephrase because that episode 15 reveal wasn't a full blown reveal and asked more questions as to how? And we spent guessing if that's a doppelganger, who was still in the iron masked cage, and all of that. So that didn't really count per'se. It was MUCH later that it was confirmed to be Jay Garrick.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lemme, rephrase because that episode 15 reveal wasn't a full blown reveal and asked more questions as to how? And we spent guessing if that's a doppelganger, who was still in the iron masked cage, and all of that. So that didn't really count per'se. It was MUCH later that it was confirmed to be Jay Garrick.

True...but even then we still got his full backstory in Episode 18 (with flashbacks and everything).

We're 20 episodes in and still don't know shyt about Savitar or his motives.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Listening to this I think it's Barry some how. I just need someone the tell me why it can't be Eddie.

Reasoning being because the actor was speaking a lot like Eddie used to talk.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Be some shyt if Savitar was Cisco:pachaha:

:patrice:Barry my main guess but I was slick thinking about that rich CEO Cisco from the alternate timeline possibly being Savitar. Even the future Cisco we just met seemed to have some tech that could fukk with Barry. Breh possibly could have built a speed tech suit way in the future.

:pachaha:But at this point the show got me guessing everybody. Hell, I'm even wondering if the owner of CC Jitters is Savitar since HR done took over his spot. Making up scenarios in my mind like "maybe he got tossed in the speed force and couldn't run his business"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:patrice:Barry my main guess but I was slick thinking about that rich CEO Cisco from the alternate timeline possibly being Savitar. Even the future Cisco we just met seemed to have some tech that could fukk with Barry. Breh possibly could have built a speed tech suit way in the future.

:pachaha:But at this point the show got me guessing everybody. Hell, I'm even wondering if the owner of CC Jitters is Savitar since HR done took over his spot. Making up scenarios in my mind like "maybe he got tossed in the speed force and couldn't run his business"
:dead:at ol boy from Jitters pissed because his stocks got messed up

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Listening to this I think it's Barry some how. I just need someone the tell me why it can't be Eddie.

SAvitar knows to much about the team Eddie didn't... like only Barry knew Reverb said cisco can be a god...a bunch of season 2 eddie wouldn't know

He's Barry because .. if you go by Emo barry ... iris's death caused him to go down that path.. Savitar says iris dies or him ... if iris doesn't die emo barry is never born... therefore he never goes crazy for 4 years and then eventually becoming savitar...
who else gonna tell killer frost to kill the scientist.. nobody knew about her but Barry..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree .. the only reveal worth this long a wait is Barry ... or maybe Bart or Max mercury ... anything else and I don't know about next season ..

funny. season 1 . I watched live.. season 2 was half/half .. season 3 pretty much all on dvr .. see the pattern. each season I have less enthusiasm ... hope they don't F this up..
nikka that's the pattern of most people lol. You hyped for something and the more and more it keeps going you looking for the next lick.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Like somebody else said, Savitar knows about shyt that happened after Eddie died.

I still think he's a time remnant that Barry will create in the future.

That's why he said "only one of us could live". There can't be two Barry Allens, so the time remnant said fukk it and became Savitar. And he probably resents Barry for wasting his chance at life.

Think about it. Barry creates a bunch of time remnants to kill Savitar (like his future self told him he would). Savitar kills most of them until only two Barry Allens are left. They can't agree on which one is the "real" Barry and get into some kind of conflict that ends with the other Barry turning evil and becoming Savitar.

It would also explain why Savitar said he created himself.

Edit: Come to think of it, it would also explain why he needs to leave Barry alive until Iris dies. He can't kill Barry before he creates him, otherwise he'd get Reverse Flash'd out of existence.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Tomorrow we finally find out who this nikka is... All I'm saying is, this reveal better be good. I wouldn't be surprised they reveal him at the very end and make us wait the following week to give us any detail on how, why or when :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Like somebody else said, Savitar knows about shyt that happened after Eddie died.

That's why he said "only one of us could live". There can't be two Barry Allens, so the time remnant said fukk it and became Savitar. And he probably resents Barry for wasting his chance at life.

Think about it. Barry creates a bunch of time remnants to kill Savitar (like his future self told him he would). Savitar kills most of them until only two Barry Allens are left. They can't agree on which one is the "real" Barry and get into some kind of conflict that ends with the other Barry turning evil and becoming Savitar.

Edit: Come to think of it, it would also explain why he needs to leave Barry alive until Iris dies. He can't kill Barry before he creates him, otherwise he'd get Reverse Flash'd out of existence.

Best theory yet and makes the most sense out of em all.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Rep pending if you're right