"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's obviously Eddie. Why do you think they showed his body fly into the wormhole in S1?

He loved Iris, didn't really like Barry, showed up as a Time Remnant this season. It makes sense

My problem with it being Eddie is...fukk is he so mad about to be trying to kill Iris and Barry? :dahell:

I mean nobody made him shoot himself. And if he's doing all this because he's mad that Barry and Iris hooked up :beli: :beli: :beli:

Just don't know if they could write a believable motive for Eddie to be doing all this.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
My problem with it being Eddie is...fukk is he so mad about to be trying to kill Iris and Barry? :dahell:

I mean nobody made him shoot himself. And if he's doing all this because he's mad that Barry and Iris hooked up :beli: :beli: :beli:

Just don't know if they could write a believable motive for Eddie to be doing all this.
Yeah, he was cool with it in the end. If it does end up being Eddie it's shytty writing :yeshrug:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Honestly i think this savitar reveal will take a lot of reaching if its somebody from the crew:francis:

I could see of savitar was really reverse flash, since he knows these guys pretty well, and has enough hate to do all the things savitar has and will do.
But why would caitlin be so willing to join up with him :patrice:
Otherwise i cant see why anybody would be so mad to kill their friends/loved ones :dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly i think this savitar reveal will take a lot of reaching if its somebody from the crew:francis:

I could see of savitar was really reverse flash, since he knows these guys pretty well, and has enough hate to do all the things savitar has and will do.

Nah, they wouldn't reuse the same villain from Season 1 and just put him in a different costume. Plus Reverse Flash is the main villain on this season of Legends of Tomorrow, so having him as Savitar too would just be flat out overusing the character.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What if WE the audience never gets Savitar's identity ... the characters find out... yadda ya .. but We never get a face and they never say his name only Savitar..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Plus Reverse Flash is the main villain on this season of Legends of Tomorrow, so having him as Savitar too would just be flat out overusing the character.

Really? That sounds interesting... it's just hard for me to get into that show

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I for one believe HR dies... He dies in Iris' place.. he uses his face changer tech to change his body to look like iris..

It makes Savitar's comment about the irony of HR living ... the coward ... stand out and adds redemption to his character who is funny ... but adds no other real value to the show
:ohhh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Couldn't it be whatever Zoom turned into? I only see Killer Frost bowing down to two people. Ronnie and Zoom. Why would she give a fukk about a future Barry?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Couldn't it be whatever Zoom turned into? I only see Killer Frost bowing down to two people. Ronnie and Zoom. Why would she give a fukk about a future Barry?

that's the Black flash that was featured on Legends as tracking down the RF ... he cant be Savitar...

But I do think he might be about to stop him

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash 3x20 Promo Who Is Savitar Revealed. The Flash Season 3 Episode 20, Comics Changed Explained, Savitar Theory and The Flash Season 4 Writer's Strike

The Flash 3x20 Who Is Savitar, Huge Season 4 Problem Explained. The Flash Season 3 Episode 20, Season 4 Villain, Flash Rebirth and Finale Teaser

The Flash 3x20 Promo. Savitar Behind The Scenes Breakdown. The Flash Season 3 Episode 20 Caitlin Snow Season 4 Theory, Writer's Strike 2017 and Savitar Theory