"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, my main issue with that is that I just don't see why Ronnie would want Caitlin to be Killer Frost. I mean he was in love with Caitlin, now all of a sudden he wants to make sure she never comes back? :dahell:

Plus, it wasn't Ronnie was the one who chose to make that sacrifice, blaming Barry would just come off as weak.

Because he's not RONNIE, but his Alter-Ego. Same reason why Caitlyn's alter-ego don't want herself to return to being Caitlyn. Doesn't negate the feels they have. Not to mention this was foreshadowed in Earth 2 as well.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
With Caitlin's expression the 1st person that came to mind was Ronnie being Savitar as well :patrice:. Still not sure the reasoning behind it, but it seems like we finally get the answer next week.

Everybody in the future was doing shytty, except for HR :skip:. Dude was about to get that threesome popping :mjgrin:

HR and those damn drumsticks :mjlol:

Still it was good seeing Future Team Flash reunite and work together again.

fortune-clapping.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm so over them teasing us about who savitar is. They should've just revealed it.

As for it possibly being Ronnie.... I just don't understand it being him. He wasn't a speedster and how the hell would he be the first man granted speed. I guess you could concoct some theory about after his death he got sent to the past or some shyt, but I hate that. Future Barry being Savitar makes the most sense by far

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
this episode so far :mjcry:

then team flash reunited with the corniness

I got no idea who mirror master is working with tbh

future barry saved the day
anigif_enhanced-17150-1423758240-7.gif

future barry's sideburns bothering the hell out of me

savitar looking like mr. freeze from way back

god damnit who is savitar :damnit:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
As for it possibly being Ronnie.... I just don't understand it being him. He wasn't a speedster and how the hell would he be the first man granted speed. I guess you could concoct some theory about after his death he got sent to the past or some shyt, but I hate that.
Exactly. I think we just need to prepare for this reveal to be a big letdown. Anyone other than Eddie is a letdown.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Exactly. I think we just need to prepare for this reveal to be a big letdown. Anyone other than Eddie is a letdown.

But if it was Eddie,why would he kill Iris? Unless he was jealous of Barry so he decided to take away his happiness of being with Iris...:patrice: That would be crazy: If I can't have her, no one will:demonic:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I really enjoyed this episode until they teased Savitar at the end. We're 19 episodes in and they're still withholding his identity :beli:

Based on Caitlyn's reaction, it could only be Barry or Ronnie. Barry makes somewhat sense because he could be the first Flash that went back in time to stop Reverse Flash from killing his mum before Barry fukked up the timeline.

Ronnie would be more shocking but they would have to do a lot of explaining in order for it to make sense. They can't "Speed Force" their way through it if Ronnie is Savitar.