I was watching this episode....

Iris in those tight dresses...:ohlawd:

Kid Flash :PantherBless2:

Jay Garrick :salute:

Trickster of Earth 3...:mjlol:

Savitar :whoa:

Cisco missing his brother:mjcry:
Caitlyn making it snow...:mjcry:

Barry getting a nice ass apartment for the both of them...:banderas::mjcry: That Star Labs Slush Fund Hidden Line Item Escrow Shell corporation Accounts is So damned Nice... :lolbron:

This was a good ass episode. :whew:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Goddamn - the heroes on this show are so heroically wholesome that they invite a villain over for Christmas.:wow:

Cisco can't guilt trip Barry anymore though - he was willing to have Savitar throw everyone in the bushes to get his brother back :ufdup:

This year they've cut down on the amount of villains who just stroll into Star Labs like "Catch this lightspeed fade, Barry:demonic:" or "Nice Moms you got there Barry - it would be a shame if someone killed her, breh :youngsabo:"

I fux with this show because it's so earnest in it's comic book goofiness.:obama:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Barry will suffer the fate worse than death ... he has to continually see his mother die, see his father die and see his friend betray him because no matter how much he changes the timeline those are fixed points that he must relive everytime he screws with time.

Cisco will betray .. I would hate for it to be killer frost .. to obvious .. or maybe Fake Wells betrays

Barry will also fall because I think he's Salvitar

edit: now that I think about it .. Barry does all 3

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am thinking the "fate worse than death" will be Barry getting trapped in the Speed Force. That is basically what happened to him in the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic book plus it will allow the show to do their version of this classic Flash image:
6ICVfEa.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I am thinking the "fate worse than death" will be Barry getting trapped in the Speed Force. That is basically what happened to him in the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic book plus it will allow the show to do their version of this classic Flash image:
6ICVfEa.jpg
They already had him trapped in the speed force

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They already had him trapped in the speed force
I should have said lost in the speed force. That last time was the Speed Force creating a fake world and not letting him out.
With all the talk about how infinite the Speed Force is having him go through the same thing that happened in the Crisis: basically having him be lost in the vastness of the Speed Force seems likely.