"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i forgot just how intense ollie is all the time :birdman: what's diggle's suit let him do?

iris kicking wally out of a superhero meeting :why: they know he's gonna use his powers.. training is the only way to stop him from getting his ass beat when he does. actually, even with training, barry gets his ass handed to him on a consistent basis :huhldup: maybe they got a point.. :merchant: now it's all in the hands of hipster wells :ld:

superskirt :steviej:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ATLiens come thru Central:whoo: The Hall of Justice:gladbron: Kara name check:heh: Felicity Season 1 persona:win: ARGUS/Area 51 cover-up:ohhh: Lila berated by Amanda's excellence:sas1: Dig fraternal L:damn:Oliver HardonHeroes soliloquy:wow:Reverse Timeline ETHER:dame: got Cisco at Barry's neck:umad: Sarah's hypocritical BARZ:huhldup: Snart namedrop, tho:sadcam: Prof. Stein/Kaitlin on a stroll:ld: Daughter/Wife swap:usure: Mind control Phasing FUKKERY:lawd: Speedy/Heatwave/Atom/Firestorm:whew: DC/CW budget:mj: Go HAM:ooh: Supergirl/Flash:fire: Sonic Speedster SFX PIFF:banderas: Wally:cape: to the rescue:deadrose: Iris mommy mode:steviej: Joe's mellow Dad:yeshrug: HR in the cut:duck: Dominators Beam em Up attack:whoa:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
superskirt :steviej:

tumblr_o4ksdjjWU31tsn3oyo2_500.gif

LL

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
cisco acting like berry didnt have to watch and let his moms die like 3 times and watch his pops get killed
That's what I'm saying! No one thinks about how many times Barry has seen his mom die or care how it's affected him. And for all Cisco or anyone knows maybe his brother was destined to die and Flashpoint didn't really do much to that.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's what I'm saying! No one thinks about how many times Barry has seen his mom die or care how it's affected him. And for all Cisco or anyone knows maybe his brother was destined to die and Flashpoint didn't really do much to that.

but the fact Barry's witnessed it so many times shows he's selfish and willing to change only for his own personal gain.
He witnessed it 3 times cause he tried to change it 3 times ...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
thats not true

besides the time when he was 11 .. every time he witnessed it is because he tried to save her... if its not true .. tell me otherwise and i'll edit my post..

season 1 he tried to save her but changed his mind AFTER he told himself not too
season 2 he saved her
season 3 he lets her die again,,,
we still need to have the flash that tells the younger flash no ....

each time he went there is was his intent to save his mother .. therefore it personal gain..

fine .. except for when he let her die after flashpoint...

that being said .. BARRY watched her die so much is his own doing nobody elses

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
besides the time when he was 11 .. every time he witnessed it is because he tried to save her... if its not true .. tell me otherwise and i'll edit my post..

season 1 he tried to save her but changed his mind AFTER he told himself not too
season 2 he saved her
season 3 he lets her die again,,,
we still need to have the flash that tells the younger flash no ....

each time he went there is was his intent to save his mother .. therefore it personal gain..

fine .. except for when he let her die after flashpoint...

that being said .. BARRY watched her die so much is his own doing nobody elses
season 1 he traveled back there on accident when he was chasing rf he didnt realize what was going up then a future flash told him no
berry goes back again to tell him not to save her
season 2 is the only time he goes back to saves her, after his pops gets killed. then goes back with zoom to sop himself

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 1 he traveled back there on accident when he was chasing zoom he didnt realize what was going up then a future flash told him no
berry goes back again to tell him not to save her
season 2 is the only time he goes back to saves her, after his pops gets killed. then goes back with zoom to sop himself
You are wrong, Zoom wasn't in season 1. What happened was RF had been caught and sold Barry the idea that he could go back to save his mom and allow RF to go to the future. They spend most of the episode with him debating asking other people should he do it. He goes back sees a future version of himself tell him not to save her then returns to keep RF from getting away.