"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that iris is black comment was sarcasm for the inner racists here on the Coli... guess I should add a smilie

me personally ... I don't think there hasn't been a star yet I would smash ...
the DA, Iris, Vixxxens, Sara, Kara, Alex, Linda

the headaches started AFTER grey messed his timeline .. that's not a flashpoint thing

Yeah I'm surprised no one did that lol

And yeah I rescind my flash comment. That's not his fault. Grey did that to himself smh.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
that iris is black comment was sarcasm for the inner racists here on the Coli... guess I should add a smilie

me personally ... I don't think there hasn't been a star yet I would smash ...
the DA, Iris, Vixxxens, Sara, Kara, Alex, Linda

the headaches started AFTER grey messed his timeline .. that's not a flashpoint thing

Peyton on iZombie is still the baddest CW broad so far :banderas:

tumblr_nossqa8UEa1r5zcyco3_r1_250.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
idk if its been said in this thread yet. but what if its cisco who turns bad and not killer frost :ohhh:

it was mentioned once but that would be the best scenario ... after all they both had suits .. meaning San Francisco made them both .. so they were both "good" ... making her an antihero (heatwave style) or cisco bad is really the only way to have life in this show for future seasons.... deviant from the comic ... just a little

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
don't watch supergirl, summary?

Only thing that was apart of the crossover was random wormholes opening and closing throughout the episode until the very end which was the same scene used in yesterday's Flash. There's another Supergirl x Flash crossover though later this season that involves the main Supergirl cast

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im not understanding how barry, now knowing changing the past can fukk up the future seems to jave no issue with the legends of tomorrow. All they do is alter the past

lol some times the writers just make things up. This is one of them.

Don't know if this was mentioned or posted previously, but Barry being dragged by a speedster in each season:

S1 with Eobard:
LL

S2 with Zoom:
LL

S3 with Savitar:
LL

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im not understanding how barry, now knowing changing the past can fukk up the future seems to jave no issue with the legends of tomorrow. All they do is alter the past

think is has to do with the fact Barry changes the past for his own personal gain..
meanwhile the legends of fukkery just fukk shyt up.. at least Jax used the right name when he gave general lee the plans

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Here's the pinch barry uses the speedforce to change the past, the Legends use a time machine. it's made to travel through time with no problems... When barry uses the speedforce and changes things the speedforce alters the timeline too... case in point:

@1:30 :coffee: