"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
You are wrong, Zoom wasn't in season 1. What happened was RF had been caught and sold Barry the idea that he could go back to save his mom and allow RF to go to the future. They spend most of the episode with him debating asking other people should he do it. He goes back sees a future version of himself tell him not to save her then returns to keep RF from getting away.
i meant rf not zoom

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
season 1 he traveled back there on accident when he was chasing zoom he didnt realize what was going up then a future flash told him no
berry goes back again to tell him not to save her
season 2 is the only time he goes back to saves her, after his pops gets killed. then goes back with zoom to sop himself

season finale reverse flash tells him how to go back there and save his mother.. that's why he went there. Wells told him how to travel to a specific time period.. that wasn't an accident .. he didn't because older barry said no. he came back and punched wells and he was mad barry didn't save her... then they fought and eddie did what he had to do

that still doesn't negate the fact that BARRY watching her die was because of his doing.. nobody elses

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
season finale reverse flash tells him how to go back there and save his mother.. that's why he went there. Wells told him how to travel to a specific time period.. that wasn't an accident .. he didn't because older barry said no. he came back and punched wells and he was mad barry didn't save her... then they fought and eddie did what he had to do

that still doesn't negate the fact that BARRY watching her die was because of his doing.. nobody elses
the first time he back to his moms death was an accident he was chasing rf, he was confused then realized where he was. tried to stop it then a future berry stopped him.
purposely went back in time twice that season. first was to save the city from the tsunami and the 2nd was to stop himself from saving his moms

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first time he back to his moms death was an accident he was chasing rf, he was confused then realized where he was. tried to stop it then a future berry stopped him.
purposely went back in time twice that season. first was to save the city from the tsunami and the 2nd was to stop himself from saving his moms
You are wrong, in the first episode when future Flash chased RF back in time it wasn't an accident. He went back to stop RF from killing his younger self, the tsunami was an accident, he was trying to create a wall of wind to stop the water but time traveled instead and when he went back in the season finale it was to save his mom. The version we see that tells him not to is the one from episode 1 that chased RF back in time.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

it was on purpose

tsunami was an accident

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas

All true...and it was a selfish act. But if Cisco had Barry's powers he would've saved his brother......no doubt about it. I understand why he's mad, but he would've done it also. Before he even knew it was because of Flashpoint he was wanting it done. And the Legends shouldn't speak about anything. Sara wanted to kill Darhk multiple times but was stopped by Ray (the only time he did something good). And on top of that she told Darhk how he dies possibly changing his death.

I agree with you.....I'm just saying that people who live in glass houses..........

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All true...and it was a selfish act. But if Cisco had Barry's powers he would've saved his brother......no doubt about it. I understand why he's mad, but he would've done it also. Before he even knew it was because of Flashpoint he was wanting it done. And the Legends shouldn't speak about anything. Sara wanted to kill Darhk multiple times but was stopped by Ray (the only time he did something good). And on top of that she told Darhk how he dies possibly changing his death.

I agree with you.....I'm just saying that people who live in glass houses..........

we all agree on the same thing.. I started by responding to somebody saying Cisco and I think we ... should feel bad for barry because he watched his mom die 3 times... and I'm like NO... one time was all he needed (age 11) everything after that was because he was selfish

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You are wrong, in the first episode when future Flash chased RF back in time it wasn't an accident. He went back to stop RF from killing his younger self, the tsunami was an accident, he was trying to create a wall of wind to stop the water but time traveled instead and when he went back in the season finale it was to save his mom. The version we see that tells him not to is the one from episode 1 that chased RF back in time.
im not talking about that time im talking when present day berry went back in time to that day on accident
nah that was a different flash,there were 3 in that room
1 was going to stop rf from killing his mom
1 was stopping berry from preventing his moms death
and berry from 40 years

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
im not talking about that time im talking when present day berry went back in time to that day on accident
nah that was a different flash,there were 3 in that room
1 was going to stop rf from killing his mom
1 was stopping berry from preventing his moms death
and berry from 40 years

and NO.. that flash was there to stop RF from killing young BARRY .. he killed Nora because he was mad he couldn't kill barry

but neither was their by accident..

actually the other accident besides the tsunami was last seasons crossover with hawkgirl and vandal savage