"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
This episode was super dope last night! and Diggle never fails in these crossover episodes and the way they introduced Supergirl to everyone was pretty cool too. It seems in this episode the small plotlines played a big role going forward waiting to see what pops off tonight on Arrow

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Entertaining episode never watched flash before

I liked the chemistry of all the heroes but the blonde from arrow and Cisco who kind of irritated me. Supergirl was presented well (I know Greg owns every show but it's not her show) thought she'd be nerfed to make flash look good..The aliens don't seem that interesting or formidable but we'll see.

Is it just me or does the group look very scattered when together like a group of b to lower level heroes banded together without a bonafide leader? I know Oliver was the low key leader and arrow was the 1st CW show but he's just a human and not a people person. Supergirl in serious mode could've been a good fit but she's in such a playful girly girl mode so it looks wrong. Sara doesn't have the gravitas and the rest of the group aren't leaders

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Good episode. I was a little worried that it pretty much had no buildup but they handled it well.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Jf-8JKvGvw56sJuyc1QUN15BxkZqZ_NMaPZ3AnfOwUs.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She'll probably go after Iris soon lol too early to tell.

nah.. Iris is black :sas2:

Fukkin Barry!:damn: Stein's got a daughter he knows nothing about, a wife he doesn't know, and an entire life that's foreign to him. All because this man wanted to save his moms and then decided he didn't like the choice anymore:deadrose:

I thought Stein screwed up his own future in the 80s.. when he completely messed with his younger's self's actions .. You saw how Clarisa was lonely in DC .. you saw how she was looking at Mr Jackson .. she had jungle fever.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yo did fuk boi Barry curl up in the fetal position when the Dominators came running out :russ:

Diggle seriously never done drugs? Who he trying to kid :francis:

Sara's turned on by Supergirl :shaq:

Cisco needs to die though. I'm done with his pouty attitude. :ufdup:

No one from the Legends show should be lecturing Barry about time travel fukery :francis:

Exactly like Sara wasn't forcefully restrained from killing dark. Ole do as I say and not as I do ass nikkas. I bet stien fukked up his own timeline by meeting his past self and wife multiple times. And I'm glad Ollie kept things in perspective all show, every one was pouting like five year olds and he told Barry to tell them to get over it shyt happens. Then threw shade once the fukkery started but still.
Overall good show I am still mad at the wasted opportunity at a build up. And they basically said we know most of y'all don't watch super girl so they gave us that whole part again.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Breh it's worse because he never learned anything!

Sarah got a crush on Supergirl too...I'd green light that show:wow::takedat:

Thot Lance already on the prowl

You say that like you wouldn't. I feel like the only reason she's not hitting on Iris is because she's spoken for. Surprised she isn't throwing it at Felicity but maybe she knows her too well or just knows too much about her.

Not sure if serious but Charlotte would notice that Bernard looked just like her father. Not to mention its a sure bet Charlottes mother would have pictures of him to share with her.

They gotta have one scene of Thot Canary getting at Supergirl.:wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, this was a really fun episode. I'm glad they didn't take long and got the ball rolling with Barry recruiting everyone :ehh:

Mick calling on Supergirl for help :russ:was the funniest part of the episode.

Did Legends come from a time before Professor Steel and Vixen joined them? :patrice:

Wally went from :obama:to :deadrose: real quick trying to assist Barry. I'm glad HR is going to train him and he's at least out on the field now.

Did Barry erase Iris' journalism career as well :heh:

Thea coming out of retirement to fight aliens :win:

Looking forward to Arrow tomorrow.

at the end of the last Legends episode sara said they needed in 2016 .. so I assume that's the team that shows up

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly like Sara wasn't forcefully restrained from killing dark. Ole do as I say and not as I do ass nikkas. I bet stien fukked up his own timeline by meeting his past self and wife multiple times. And I'm glad Ollie kept things in perspective all show, every one was pouting like five year olds and he told Barry to tell them to get over it shyt happens. Then threw shade once the fukkery started but still.
Overall good show I am still mad at the wasted opportunity at a build up. And they basically said we know most of y'all don't watch super girl so they gave us that whole part again.

it was the only way to do supergirl .. have barry show up at the end.. and then in flash do a 10 hours earlier bit to show why... she's on a different earth there was no other way to it..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nah.. Iris is black

I thought Stein screwed up his own future in the 80s.. when he completely messed with his younger's self's actions .. You saw how Clarisa was lonely in DC .. you saw how she was looking at Mr Jackson .. she had jungle fever.

Word. Also I don't think Sara discriminates. She was in the league after all

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Word. Also I don't think Sara discriminates. She was in the league after all

that iris is black comment was sarcasm for the inner racists here on the Coli... guess I should add a smilie

me personally ... I don't think there hasn't been a star yet I would smash ...
the DA, Iris, Vixxxens, Sara, Kara, Alex, Linda

the headaches started AFTER grey messed his timeline .. that's not a flashpoint thing