"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:whoo::gladbron:
This looks legit.
Not sure how team arrow will deal with an alien invasian :comeon:
Already know legends is of fukkery will finish the job tho:win:
Is anyone else questioning how there was absolutely no build up to this crossover on any show prior? Like all the shows have been carrying on like normal are they just going to put there shows bad guys on hold for an episode to deal with a get to be revealed bigger threat? Seems weird to me, I guess I will see on Monday

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seriously tho, I think Barry takes more Ls than any other superhero I've seen...the amount of times somebody has to save him is crazy. Even just in this episode he took like four or five.

-Gets ragdolled by Savitar (had to get saved by Cisco and Caitlin)
-Exposed by Caitlin
-Stabbed by Caitlin
-Frozen (temporarily) by Caitlin (had to get saved by Cisco....again)
-Blackmailed into quitting his job by Julian

And that's just in one episode. I could write a pages long paper on the massive amount of Ls he's taken over the course of the series (tricked by Thawne, Eddie's death, Ronnie's death, accidentally creating a black hole over the city, tricked by "Jay"/Zoom, situation with Patty, getting crippled by Zoom, getting Earth-2 Joe killed, his dad getting killed, creating Flashpoint and screwing up the timeline, accidentally saving Thawne from being erased, etc.). I mean damn. :damn:

Barry LLLen. :wow:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SAVAGEtor:fire: HADOUKEN FLash:damn: across Central City grid line:dead:Barry Moms:rip: ETHER:huhldup: Shoulda went inside Iris:ohlawd:, instead of throwin the timeline in the bushes:birdman: Killer Frost thawed out:hubie: Cisco's teary-eyed:to: HR one-liners:mjgrin: Joe's inadequacies:flabbynsick:, gave Wally the runs:pachaha: Julian TKO'd:laff:, and IS Alchemy:skip:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point Flash feels like a side kick. Every speedster is faster than him. He always needs help. He's just really here to show off everyone around him