"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think 1st season Wells left not only Star Labs to Barry but all of OG Harrison Wells' fortune. Its the only way Barry could be paying Cisco and Caitlyn. He probably just feel bad using the money for himself but when he sees that monthly electric bill for Star Labs:dame:

You know what irks me the most is that Cisco can potentially be a billionaire in this world too... All the stuff he invents the powers he has?!?! :mindblown: He, flash and caitlyn can single handedly rebuild star labs.... It's like Peter Parker is now just a millionaire in the comics when people for a long time has told him he has the brains why is he still strugglin?!? :heh: even stark was like I'll help you patent your spider web formula you can make millions off this.
And Star labs needs to have a power source off the grid. :mjpls: What's an electricity bill?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_oh2fto9O501tnvsx0o2_500.gif

tumblr_oh2fto9O501tnvsx0o1_500.gif

tumblr_oh2fto9O501tnvsx0o3_500.gif

:mjgrin:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
LIT ass episode.

DP showing off her acting chops, she killed the Killer Frost part. Absolutely killed it.

Then the Dante bombshell.

Wally with his powers

Savitar giving Barry the work

flash and Vibe vs Killer Frost

Barry telling Caitlyn to kill him.

Just a great episode. Really when this show
Is at its best it's hard to top. It felt so much longer than an hour because of how the pieces moved so efficiently.

What a great episode.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I liked this episode. The slow burn of Snow turning into Killer Frost is dope. I'm glad they didn't just rush her to evil. They are letting her natural emotions and relationship with Team Flash play out so that she walks that line back and forth between being good and being evil. Eventually something is going to push her over the edge permanently. It might be something Barry does. Plus you never know, Ronnie might be alive in this timeline and that might mess with Snow's mind big time if she sees him. (Even though Snow hinted that he's dead. You never know)

It was great when Snow dropped them truth bombs about what Barry did to Cisco brother. And again when she was locked up in the meta jail.

I think most of us knew Julian was Alchemy. I'm still wondering what Wells role is going to be. Every season he's suspect and found guilty of some kind of evil.

Season had a slow start after the Flashpoint episode but the last few episodes got the season back on its feet. This might end up being better than season 2.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think 1st season Wells left not only Star Labs to Barry but all of OG Harrison Wells' fortune. Its the only way Barry could be paying Cisco and Caitlyn. He probably just feel bad using the money for himself but when he sees that monthly electric bill for Star Labs:dame:

I almost forgot to ask who's paying these nikkas or are they doing it for free? Does HR live in Star Labs and not leave all day? Does he have another job? Does Iris have a job anymore? Wtf does Wally do, just hang at STAR Labs fixing car parts? Does Joe go to work? :mjlol:

Seems like everyone lives at STAR Labs or they must do their crime fighting on the weekends

How come no other scientists or researchers ever stop by STAR Labs. It's literally the biggest lab in Central City. I mean they don't think it's fishy that a Stadium sized lab is ran by two people only and that's it? :jbhmm:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I almost forgot to ask who's paying these nikkas or are they doing it for free? Does HR live in Star Labs and not leave all day? Does he have another job? Does Iris have a job anymore? Wtf does Wally do, just hang at STAR Labs fixing car parts? Does Joe go to work? :mjlol:

Seems like everyone lives at STAR Labs or they must do their crime fighting on the weekends

How come no other scientists or researchers ever stop by STAR Labs. It's literally the biggest lab in Central City. I mean they don't think it's fishy that a Stadium sized lab is ran by two people only and that's it? :jbhmm:

I think it's just one of those things you have to chalk up to being a TV show, just like the fact Team Flash would imprison people in season 1 in a cell with no bathroom :pachaha:. Iris still works at the paper I guess and HR has that face changing tech, so he could leave STAR Labs whenever he wanted :yeshrug:.

Savitar/Dr.Alchemy continue to be pretty weak to me as villains this season. The reveal of Julian was :beli:, but it seemed like he wasn't fully aware he was doing the bidding of Savitar/scared of him. How do you even find out about a Speed God like him, I guess he is communicating with them telepathically, but I wouldn't be eager to join his cult :hubie:.

All the stuff with Killer Frost/Barry/Cisco was really good and a lot of stuff Kaitlyn said was on point. She couldn't bring herself to kill her friend though :mjcry:.

HR might not know science, but he's a good ideas man :ehh:

We all need someone like Iris to have our back during the tough times :obama: