"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
man Julian being Alchemy was even more obvious than Bernard being a host. And Caitlyn's sudden heel turn is just as believable as those 2 techs in Westworld. Also, the multiple time lines...where are we? When are we? is this now? What show am I watching :mindblown:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You know what irks me the most is that Cisco can potentially be a billionaire in this world too... All the stuff he invents the powers he has?!?! :mindblown: He, flash and caitlyn can single handedly rebuild star labs.... It's like Peter Parker is now just a millionaire in the comics when people for a long time has told him he has the brains why is he still strugglin?!? :heh: even stark was like I'll help you patent your spider web formula you can make millions off this.
And Star labs needs to have a power source off the grid. :mjpls: What's an electricity bill?
I almost forgot to ask who's paying these nikkas or are they doing it for free? Does HR live in Star Labs and not leave all day? Does he have another job? Does Iris have a job anymore? Wtf does Wally do, just hang at STAR Labs fixing car parts? Does Joe go to work? :mjlol:

Seems like everyone lives at STAR Labs or they must do their crime fighting on the weekends

How come no other scientists or researchers ever stop by STAR Labs. It's literally the biggest lab in Central City. I mean they don't think it's fishy that a Stadium sized lab is ran by two people only and that's it? :jbhmm:
Outside of Cisco/Cait who work there and Wally who shows up between class, i'm thinking Barry/Joe/Iris instead of going to Jitters after a normal 8-4pm day, they all run right over to Star Labs and chill from 5pm - 8 give or take big emergencies that Barry disappears for. I'm sure OG Wells/Star Labs has many patents out there that provide a steady cash flow to keep the lights on and Cisco's/Cait's "day" job is technical support for all those technologies they developed pre-partical accelerater explosion...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the ep. Best ep of the season.
First of all what kinda cvs brand speedforce did barry get :lolbron:
The first ep he was running like 200mph. And jessie/wally came out at least Twice as fast :pachaha:
How many Ls did barry collect tonight. Got dragged through his city. AGAIN :skip:
Got an ice pick through his achillies
His best friend dont fukk with him no more
And got fired on his day off:heh:
I did not think killer frost would be a great villain. But she was probably the best one since zoom.
Barry: i can help you. :feedme:
Frost: like u helped your mom :usure:
Barry::mjcry: i think i can fix this:mjcry:
Frost: like u fixed cisco's brother from dying:usure:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man, when they start laying out how fukked up shyt is due to Flashpoint it is a wonder that any of the STAR Labs crew even talk to Barry.
Savitar dragging Barry around like a rag doll was hilarious. I am hoping this is a tradition for every season and Barry gets dragged around Central City like a bytch by every Big Bad. I would just like next season's bad guy to not be a speedster. Maybe have Grodd do it in S4.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Somebody uploaded the entire beating on youtube...:mjlol:

:dead: I don't know why but Savitar reminds me of Fulgore from Killer Instinct. But yeah! Things are definitely picking up for this season of the Flash. Wasn't surprised at the reveal of Alchemy. It's always the fact that Barry's main enemies are always close to him. And Killer Frost.....what a cold b!tch, lol! Glad that Barry was able to "defrost" her.:russ: I definitely liked the transformation that Catilyn went through to become her. By the end of this season, the Flash team may be shambles because of Barry's decision to go back in time.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Easily the best episode of the season. Barry takes some serious ass whoopings though. :wow:

Only real issue I have is that Julian being Alchemy was way too predictable. I was hoping he was a red herring.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

:whew:

Arrow.jpg

c78c4ae9cef2e11e19feecde0210b9b0.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
so here's a good theory for savatars speed

It isn't him tapping into the Speedforce like Barry/Zoom/Reverse Flash. He's trapped in the Speedforce. That's why when he picks up Barry we get the special effects as if he's in the speedforce. Which we only see when he's carrying Barry.

It explains why only Barry can see him, because he's connected to the Speedforce. It also explains why he would remember Flashpoint, he was protected from the change in the timeline by being outside of it and int he Speedforce. He's so much "faster" than Barry because Barry is only tapping into the Speedforce, while Savitar is currently living in it.

That's what his return is all about. Finding a way for him to exit the Speedforce and return to Earth-1. It still doesn't explain why Alchemy can see him. But I think that's more of a mystery with Alchemy than a mystery with Savitar. As Alchemy seems to have his own powers going on.

Oh! And it was most likely Savitar writing Alchemy all over the place to lead people to him! The more I think about this theory the more sense it makes.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think 1st season Wells left not only Star Labs to Barry but all of OG Harrison Wells' fortune. Its the only way Barry could be paying Cisco and Caitlyn. He probably just feel bad using the money for himself but when he sees that monthly electric bill for Star Labs:dame:

That's going to cause the full heel turn for cait lol.
But seriously even though it was a bytch move Barry should have been fired. He ain't worked a. Full 8 hours in years