"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yo im legit excited

Been trying to catch up with Supergirl just to see what ive missed (which apparently I missed a lot on that show. Its aight tho)
Yeah me too. Why do they make supergirl so weak in this series. I saw her get taken down by a ray gun last episode:dwillhuh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah me too. Why do they make supergirl so weak in this series. I saw her get taken down by a ray gun last episode:dwillhuh:
I just watched the last episode, didn't see any ray gun

I have no complaints really. nikkas stay complaining though. Idc if Supergirl is nerfed because that shyt would be even more fukking boring watching her run through nikkas and shyt and it wouldn't fit in with the current CW universe as well. Its kinda interesting now to me. I hated seeing overpowered, invincible acting superheroes aside from One Punch Man who was actually hilarious... Superman/Supergirl not so much

Same as Flash

Especially when these are like the Origin stories of most these characters (except Arrow really).

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cast interview:

Go behind the scenes of the 4 night crossover event with the cast and crew! DC Week continues on The Flash, Tuesday at 8/7c on The CW.

Producer's preview for tonight episode:

The Flash is new Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW, and available next day on The CW App!

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
iy6bs.gif