"The Flash" Season 2 thread

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm anticipating the reveal of the man in the iron mask to be underwhelming :ld:

At this point, if it is the real Jay Garrick, that in itself won't make sense because Caitlyn already said she couldn't find a Jay Garrick on E1.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm anticipating the reveal of the man in the iron mask to be underwhelming :ld:

At this point, if it is the real Jay Garrick, that in itself won't make sense because Caitlyn already said she couldn't find a Jay Garrick on E1.
Gotta be Eddie or Ronnie.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I'm pretty sure it will turn out to be a "good" time remnant version of Jay Garrick from after he got out of the orphanage and before he became a killer. That way they can have their cake and eat it too.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm pretty sure it will turn out to be a "good" time remnant version of Jay Garrick from after he got out of the orphanage and before he became a killer. That way they can have their cake and eat it too.

If that happened :beli:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Can anybody explain to me what the hell is going on?

F7bttaW.gif

But seriously, I don't think any of us can explain this shyt :heh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty much .. In my opinion .. the last few eps just humanized ZOOM and basically made that summerjam screen exposure meaningless... All those nightmares Barry was having, that PTSD, everything just seems like a joke now.
I mean a unmasked Zoom was chillin with them in Star Labs while Barry was giving his speed force away..

If anything let US the viewers see ZOOM like that .. not the team

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This last episode had some decent elements but was just written odd. The whole time remnant thing is overall way to confusing. Only way I could see that working is if his future self was the one playing jay and sacrificed himself, not the other way around where he has killed his past self. Barry also should have beat the brakes off of him at least for part of the episode. Zoom put him in a wheel chair, ain't to much real talking after that. They then could have used the "darkness" to explain the power up with him escaping and getting Wally. The whole everyone sitting in the lab together almost looked ridiculous. Could have had that scene without Zoom in there and had him show up with Wally and an exchange was made. Like I said the ideas were there, the execution was just way off.

As far as the darkness goes and other theories, I think Zoom is either possessed by a time wraith or turning into one. I also think E1 James Solomon is the one behind the mask. I think it was stated earlier in the season Zoom showed up in 1991 on E2. I'm thinking he kidnapped him and is making him suffer for what his E2 father did. When he gets out, somehow he gets the speed force and we end up with the older E2 Flash.

I thought ZOOM showed up the same time as "Jay" not 1991

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I thought ZOOM showed up the same time as "Jay" not 1991

I was wrong. Star Labs was built in 1991 not Zoom arriving. Earlier in this thread I had read about that year when signs were pointing to Henry being Zoom and accidently kept it in my mind as that being when he came to E2.

The best theory so far is that Zoom is Henry.

1. There is a major reason why Henry dipped in the 1st damn episode. Speculation is that the writers and producers want to get Henry out of our minds so we won't think it's him.:patrice:

2. If you remember from episode 2, they said that Star Labs in Earth-2 was built in 1991, around the same time as that old Flash show got cancelled when the actor who plays Henry was the Flash.:ehh:

3. If you look at Zoom, his physique mostly resembles Henry out of all the characters we have seen so far. :yeshrug:

4. After the way Zoom just beat Barry's ass you have to wonder why Zoom doesn't just kill Barry himself instead of sending other meta humans to do it?? Maybe because Zoom is Henry and he can't be the one to kill his own son?:ld: Maybe in Earth-2, that Barry Allen is dead?:ohhh:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
this show is better if you just turn off your brain and enjoy the ride :ahh:

and even then their plans don't make any sense :ld:\

zoom went from :demonic: to :wtf:

they really took "speed junkie" to a new level :heh: