"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Timeout...why the fukk didn't they just shoot his ass lol. Barry, yeah you gave him your "word" but the man is a homicidal maniac, fukk your word.

And Jay really missed the chance to say to Wells, "You gotta catch me first"
LIke this is stupidest fukking thing this show has done yet. You're WILLINGLY giving your power to a serial killer you dumb fukk. On what earth, pun intended, is that a good idea?? :mindblown:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You had Wally back. Why the fukk did you give him your power you dumbass instead of fighting him :what:

Damn this episode was stupid as fukk :snoop:
Barry got his answer was like 4 times you probably just want to literally started killing people if barry did not go through with it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
LIke this is stupidest fukking thing this show has done yet. You're WILLINGLY giving your power to a serial killer you dumb fukk. On what earth, pun intended, is that a good idea?? :mindblown:

And it wasn't like he had the advantage :russ: he gave up his bargaining chip with the quickness, his chip was gone and out of the picture and he had two guns aimed at his ass. Why not just shoot him and be done with it? Oh that's right because we need to stretch out the season :deadrose:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought Wally was going to get injected with the speedforce that Zoom took from Barry.

They could have done that better. Why would they keep up their end once he set Wally free?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
You had Wally back. Why the fukk did you give him your power you dumbass instead of fighting him :what:

Damn this episode was stupid as fukk :snoop:
Really idiotic
As soon as zoom let wally go, flash shouldve ran his ass to one of the cells and hit him with the :umad:
Now zoom has caitlyn in earth 2 ready to something demonic to her:sadbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Barry went from
d6u7qds_zpsrghn42po.gif

To
giphy-3_zpsjkdsuoyk.gif

:merchant:

That "Soul Clap" :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Timeout...why the fukk didn't they just shoot his ass lol. Barry, yeah you gave him your "word" but the man is a homicidal maniac, fukk your word.

And Jay really missed the chance to say to Wells, "You gotta catch me first"

I guess they trynna go with the logic that if Speedster can already dodge and duck bullets..... they more than likely can dodge the projectile that comes through that gun.... Bullet Time :skip::duck:

:stopitslime:That was kind of stupid. trying to get the most out of these final 4 episodes i guess. Just off his descriptions, Kevin Smith already confirmed that he's going to have his speed back by the time we get to the episode he directed:francis:

Well of course.... the shows call Flash, not Zoom:rudy:

:troll: