"The Flash" Season 2 thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Something I noticed about the Flash x Supergirl promo:
In some of the scenes, it looks like Barry is wearing a smaller version of Reverse Flash's tachyon recharger on his chest. Looks like they're trying to boost Barry's speed by combining his speedforce power and Reverse Flash's tachyon powers. I guess that's what gives him the ability to cross between worlds without a portal.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They dead body Jay probably want be explained. I don't know whats going on.

Probably some speed trick or something, or maybe Earth-2 Everyman.

I'm more curious as to who the man in the Iron Mask is. My latest theory is that it's Ronnie (the Earth-1 version). After the portal opened, he probably didn't die but just got stranded on Earth-2 and taken prisoner by Zoom/Jay. And maybe Jay forced Ronnie to tell him about Team Flash so he could infiltrate and befriend them. Maybe Ronnie told Zoom/Jay about how Thawne befriended/used Barry to get what he wanted and was inspired to do the same thing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So Jay just a Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde, he's a good all American boy without the booster but he's an addict and can't give it up and when he gives into the lust he becomes zoom
I didn't even think about it like that:ohhh:

So basically hes the exact same as the chick... Zoom all up in his head talking shyt the whole time.

Still doesn't explain who he killed. We all know the real Flash under the iron mask now

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Probably some speed trick or something, or maybe Earth-2 Everyman.

I'm more curious as to who the man in the Iron Mask is. My latest theory is that it's Ronnie (the Earth-1 version). After the portal opened, he probably didn't die but just got stranded on Earth-2 and taken prisoner by Zoom/Jay. And maybe Jay forced Ronnie to tell him about Team Flash so he could infiltrate and befriend them. Maybe Ronnie told Zoom/Jay about how Thawne befriended/used Barry to get what he wanted and was inspired to do the same thing.

It's the real Jay. Kinda obvious.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's the real Jay. Kinda obvious.

Nah, that's too obvious. Plus it would be lame to have two unmaskings only for them to be the same person.

I think Zoom is the real Jay. Started out as a hero but got corrupted when he got hooked on Velocity. That would make more sense then him having some random twin or something. :manny:

Plus if Jay had a twin then Wells or Jesse would know about it. Remember Jay didn't have a secret identity and was public figure.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Nah, that's too obvious. Plus it would be lame to have two unmaskings only for them to be the same person.

I think Zoom is the real Jay. Started out as a hero but got corrupted when he got hooked on Velocity. That would make more sense then him having some random twin or something. :manny:

Plus if Jay had a twin then Wells or Jesse would know about it. Remember Jay didn't have a secret identity and was public figure.

You should know by now that every complex, convoluted theory someone has is always wrong. Just go with the most obvious answer. It's real Jay.

Also producers have already confirmed that Zoom is also Hunter Zolomon so he can't be the real Jay.