"The Flash" Season 2 thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man in the iron mask is definitely the real Jay. New 52 aside he's a legacy hero, no way they disrespect the character. Would make more sense if they named Zoom the Rival instead but whatevz. So really they just rehashed Wells/RF all over. Someone takes someone else's face and makes Barry trust them.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And that was one of the most ungrateful moments wver on the history of TV

Which parent wouldn't do anything for their child.

Chick forgot she was stuck in a glass enclosure for months
I'm not sure if I've ever seen a young female on tv that at some point isn't portrayed as one of the most selfish, ungrateful creatures to walk the earth.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
thats why I think Zoom is Jay .. somehow.. either its a jeckle/hyde thing.... Zoom only shows when Jay isnt around....

EDIT: Now we know part of Jays story about Zoom is a lie since Zoom never took his speed

another observation.. Zoom only showed when Jay took the steroids.
.. When Jay took the steroids to save Wells Zoom came .. Now Jay took the roids to be Flash .. we see Zoom... and we never see Zoom and Jay together.. and with Reverb in charge of E2 that because JAy was on E1.. and maybe Wells and Barry didnt close all the breaches and there's a secret one .. call it breach prime

also think that man in the metal was with her johnny quick or another captured speedster.. and i think he was knocking in Morse code..

I had to quote myself .. post # 5460 .... feb 10

@Ms. Elaine ..
Told you let my theories marinate for a few weeks.... I'm not as crazy as you thought:wub:

look at that. it wasn't morse code but I did say he was knocking in a code too...

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She just needs space.... :troll:
:russ:
jDlGByH.jpg

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The dead body Jay probably wont be explained. I don't know whats going on.

:mjlol: what? the biggest moment in the show all season wont be explained what are u smoking ?

Probably some speed trick or something, or maybe Earth-2 Everyman.

I'm more curious as to who the man in the Iron Mask is. My latest theory is that it's Ronnie (the Earth-1 version). After the portal opened, he probably didn't die but just got stranded on Earth-2 and taken prisoner by Zoom/Jay. And maybe Jay forced Ronnie to tell him about Team Flash so he could infiltrate and befriend them. Maybe Ronnie told Zoom/Jay about how Thawne befriended/used Barry to get what he wanted and was inspired to do the same thing.

Nah, that's too obvious. Plus it would be lame to have two unmaskings only for them to be the same person.

I think Zoom is the real Jay. Started out as a hero but got corrupted when he got hooked on Velocity. That would make more sense then him having some random twin or something. :manny:

Plus if Jay had a twin then Wells or Jesse would know about it. Remember Jay didn't have a secret identity and was public figure.

:francis: its the real jay garrick i think they got split in 2
they kinda gave u a hint when they showed trajectory in the mirror and she had her suit on
but jay already had the speed force in his system so he didn't disintegrate like her

he was using some old military morse code that ronnie wouldn't know cause hes not from that time period
he spelled out jay with the morse code

i think the dude who we saw impersonating jay was edward clariss i think he created v9 cause when u put them paws on everyman he transforms back to his regular form immediatly

Cisco is being wasted on the flash, should have Cisco and Wells be on legends of Tom next season

he cant develop his powers overnight bruh
him next season vs grodd and his guerilla army is gonna be heat :scust:

Last edited: