"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Wells created the shyt in the first place and knowing what happened to Jay it was obvious at that point. This entire season has revolved around Earth 2, Zoom, and Barry trying to stop him. We know Jay wants to be faster and is dying due to the Velocity serum what more do you need?
1) V9 was recently created. Can't attribute its side effects to earlier versions.

2) Based on what the characters know (not us), the discovery was a reach.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Dude.... I cant watch shows LIVE... like I hate commercials that much.... like the way I do shyt is I normally dont start a program till like 20 mins in then watch from behind so I can skip the commercials. In the event I'm watching something and I catch up, I like literally stop watching and move to something else till it gets a bit of a lead on me. :francis:

Prime example.... I'd doing that shyt with Agents and People vs OJ, I will probably peep that in about 20-30 minutes.:upsetfavre:

So do you mind answering the question or do we need to get on some gangsta shyt?:stopitslime:

Na:russ:

Just fukking with you.... but seriously.... what happened?:usure:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dude.... I cant watch shows LIVE... like I hate commercials that much.... like the way I do shyt is I normally dont start a program till like 20 mins in then watch from behind so I can skip the commercials. In the event I'm watching something and I catch up, I like literally stop watching and move to something else till it gets a bit of a lead on me. :francis:

Prime example.... I'd doing that shyt with Agents and People vs OJ, I will probably peep that in about 20-30 minutes.:upsetfavre:

So do you mind answering the question or do we need to get on some gangsta shyt?:stopitslime:

Na:russ:

Just fukking with you.... but seriously.... what happened?:usure:
I do the same thing...can't stand commercials.

Here is next week's preview:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He's about to lose out to Barry in a few episodes so I don't know what you're celebrating for. :heh:

I'm just mad that he's so unattractive to me. They could have found someone who was at least cute. Damn. :aicmon:
I'm aware of the flashs history this is more in regards to tv in general being against black couples period. It's always white guys and black women or even gay black and white. Walking dead, that Scandal show, Arrow, and even Flash are guilty of pulling this shyt. Temporary is fine I'll take it.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The dead body Jay probably wont be explained. I don't know whats going on.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You