"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FIRESTORM Napalmed into Smithereens:bryan: Ronnie did that:lawd:, so hopefully Barry wouldn't have to go thru that:whoa: Hate it had to be Caitlyn:sadcam: Cisco gets computer's puting:jawalrus: Stein spittin BARZ up in Star Lab:krs: Still got Larry Holmes Garden door policy, tho:childplease: Iris's cream tight dress:steviej: Atom Smasher got his edge:youngsabo: from Central City's radiation:jbhmm: Zoom sending Death Threats from future-present-past:lupe: Smug Wells:yayo: AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: 'I got you son':wow:Joe getting his Uncle Phil:rip: on:mjcry: PoP Allen:thumbsdown: Grand Opening, Grand Closing:huhldup: Jay Garrick in the building:whoo: Flash Back, Flash Back, I'm rejoicing:blessed:

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
FIRESTORM Napalmed into Smithereens:bryan: Ronnie did that:lawd:, so hopefully Barry wouldn't have to go thru that:whoa: Hate it had to be Caitlyn:sadcam: Cisco gets computer's puting:jawalrus: Stein spittin BARZ up in Star Lab:krs: Iris's cream tight dress:steviej: Atom Smasher got his edge:youngsabo: from Central City's radiation:jbhmm: Zoom sending Death Threats from the future-present-past:lupe: Smug Wells AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: 'I got you son':wow:Joe getting his Uncle Phil:rip: on:mjcry: PoP Allen Grand Opening, Grand Closing:huhldup: Jay Garrick in the building:whoo: Flash Back, Flash Back, I'm prasing:blessed:
always look forward to hearing your assessment on every episode breh :blessed::ohlawd:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Barry's dad is fukked up. :heh: Your son (who you missed out on the last 14 years of him growing up) gets you out of prison and you're already on your way out of town before the welcome home party is even over. :dead:

Flimsy ass excuse -- "the city needs a superhero, not my son" :camby:

"...and I don't need my son either" :lolbron:
Wally: It's great to have you back Dad :mjcry:

Henry: Great to see you son :mjcry:

tumblr_inline_n0cjdq4zEe1rp5c7y.gif

KwQQgOhTGV5IAKkefPJhySAzLl5axnFG_ZGjHsicvoO_vwyvmcBv_6G_lXE24JExbdA2fdpLolXf8XumSHKCcoRxPkG2URLUm8dA-aiXkjWzTanUSNfZydmSqQ

Henry: Welp, :francis: my time is done. I'm not really into the whole being a dad thing. Peace!

Wally: :dwillhuh:

Henry:
3816723-3403734140-Stepo.gif
TSC members will know what I mean when I say this is from the Chris Jericho school of parenting :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I still don't see how Iris is helping the team...everyone else has their roles and plays a part. Cisco, Joe, Catlin, Stein all have areas of expertise. What does Iris bring to the team...moral support :heh:
she's the one that can make barry do any and everything with the power of the p*ssy....u see how fast he went to that flash day after that talk , didnt u? :usure:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't see how Iris is helping the team...everyone else has their roles and plays a part. Cisco, Joe, Catlin, Stein all have areas of expertise. What does Iris bring to the team...moral support :heh:

Iris can make Barry do what he personally don't feel like doing. Like accepting the key to the city. The power of the P.U.