"The Flash" Season 2 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NYCC trailer:

Warner Bros. Television’s Sunday programming block at 2015 New York Comic-Con kicked things off with a bang, when they treated fans in attendance to a couple of high-octane sizzle reels featuring edge-of-your-seat footage from the new seasons of The CW’s hit superhero series Arrow & The Flash. Check out the footage that took the Empire Room by storm right here. The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c and Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c, both on The CW.

Daps
I haven't read the whole thread so this may be a re-post but...

Any of y'all heard the rumors about movie Flash getting an outfit similar to what Flash had in injustice? All just to separate the TV rendition and the one on the silver screen:mjlol:

(Here's hoping that we get a glimpse of Wally sometime in Season 2 like how we got Roy in Arrow)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't read the whole thread so this may be a re-post but...

Any of y'all heard the rumors about movie Flash getting an outfit similar to what Flash had in injustice? All just to separate the TV rendition and the one on the silver screen:mjlol:

(Here's hoping that we get a glimpse of Wally sometime in Season 2 like how we got Roy in Arrow)

Black Wally already been cast .. so has Iris' mother... For soem reason Wally died his hair blond..... but anyway.. Wally is in Season 2 ... probably without powers until the season finale or another season

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
FIRESTORM Napalmed into Smithereens:bryan: Ronnie did that:lawd:, so hopefully Barry wouldn't have to go thru that:whoa: Hate it had to be Caitlyn:sadcam: Cisco gets computer's puting:jawalrus: Stein spittin BARZ up in Star Lab:krs: Still got Larry Holmes Garden door policy, tho:childplease: Iris's cream tight dress:steviej: Atom Smasher got his edge:youngsabo: from Central City's radiation:jbhmm: Zoom sending Death Threats from future-present-past:lupe: Smug Wells:yayo: AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: 'I got you son':wow:Joe getting his Uncle Phil:rip: on:mjcry: PoP Allen:thumbsdown: Grand Opening, Grand Closing:huhldup: Jay Garrick in the building:whoo: Flash Back, Flash Back, I'm rejoicing:blessed:
My bae always come through with the comical reviews. :whew: