"The Flash" Season 2 thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Episode was dope to me. I thought it was weird how Barry's dad didn't even get a piece of cake yet before talking about hitting the road :skip:. I understand the fact in real life the actor isn't go to be on the show every week, but after getting out of prison he really was gone in a flash. Like father, like son.

I felt they dealt with the fallout of what happened with wormhole well, it is understandable how hard everyone would take it and seeing the gang reunited at the end there was :mjcry:. Atom Smasher seemed to just lay the groundwork for Zoom, but I'm not mad at Edge getting a paycheck :ehh:.

So good to have this show back.
Bruhhhh :dead:

Dude finally got out and saw all that new freedom he had. Why be a parent now lol...

https://reviewsandrantsandshyt.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/goku.gif
:troll:

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Barry's dad is fukked up. :heh: Your son (who you missed out on the last 14 years of him growing up) gets you out of prison and you're already on your way out of town before the welcome home party is even over. :dead:

Flimsy ass excuse -- "the city needs a superhero, not my son" :camby:

"...and I don't need my son either" :lolbron:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
WE BIKE!!! :blessed:

Nice lil first ep to kick off the season :ehh: the explanation of how they stopped the wormhole was a lil confusing :patrice: but the visuals were nice so im cool with it :yeshrug:...i also dont know how i feel about the scientist dude being around full time now too. I mean i guess u need another genius on the crew to replace thawne but he comes off really cardboard-esque compared to thawne and co....i thought the atom smasher villain was pretty solid and the effects were rather good too, looks like edge been hittin the donut shops since he retired :lolbron:...thought it was crazy how they were tryna give atom smasher that uncharted propane work when they first met him too :banderas:....thawne was a good dude for confessing his crimes but it was just backhanded fukkery cuz he already knew papa allen was a deadbeat :shaqtinfool: soon as that bum walked in the house he was already thinking of some silly ass excuse to get tf outta there :pachaha:...i thought the ending was hilarious tho when they were talkin bout all that security shyt in star labs then jay garrick just walks in on them and cisco like "for real? :what:"....that jay garrick ending by the way was :wow::ohlawd: all rolled up into one. Oh and was it just me or was iris not as fine as the previous season? :jbhmm: it seems she may have lost some weight or something cuz her face was looking a lil thin :usure: hope we dont have another laurel situation :sadcam:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Not at all but if you saw the 2nd episode of Quantico it was hilarious the way Eddie was acting. He was all sashaying and over the top fluttery looks at other dudes.

Yeah he was wilding in Quantico. "Hey your gay right, i'm gay too, i'm proud of you". The indian chick in that tight ass shirt saved that episode.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
They dropped the ball on Barry's dad's arc, holy shyt. All the emotional investment from season 1 is wrapped up with a WTF bow in 2 minutes :heh:

CGI on Super-Edge was shaky as hell too

Nice of them to mention all the random pop-ins at the lab though :lolbron:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Barry: It's great to have you back Dad :mjcry:

Henry: Great to see you son :mjcry:

tumblr_inline_n0cjdq4zEe1rp5c7y.gif

KwQQgOhTGV5IAKkefPJhySAzLl5axnFG_ZGjHsicvoO_vwyvmcBv_6G_lXE24JExbdA2fdpLolXf8XumSHKCcoRxPkG2URLUm8dA-aiXkjWzTanUSNfZydmSqQ

Henry: Welp, :francis: my time is done. I'm not really into the whole being a dad thing. Peace!

Barry: :dwillhuh:

Henry:
3816723-3403734140-Stepo.gif

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I won't be able to watch the new episode in Hulu until tomorrow morning. Does anybody has a direct link so that I can watch the latest episode?
join the group in my sig breh

links for this show and all other shows coli brehs watch are posted daily

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is this on daredevil level or no?

2 very different shows. This show is way more lighthearted and no where near as grounded as daredevil. (Almost like avengers vs dark knight) The first season was great. Especially since it started off as a villain of the week and slowly transitioned to a more serialized show by the end of the season. And wells was one of the better characters on tv last year

Overall Daredevil is a slightly better show, but the Flash season 1 main villain is the best single character between both shows. I would say one of the all time great TV villains. Kingpin was OK, but not as good as the Reverse Flash.