"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good ep. Glad they got Barry out of his mopey loner phase with the quickness.
Atom Smasher was wasted as a monster of the week.
Henry must really hate the idea of being a dad. Dude is out of jail for one day and bounces immediately.
Those Joe and Barry hearts to hearts still get me.
Cisco was awesome as usual.
Kinda wish Prof. Stein was going to stick around as a member of Team Arrow.
Ronnie dying in the first 11 minutes was :sadcam: but it was funny that Stein seemed more broken up about it than Caitlyn did. That chick is a very limited actress.
I am gonna need at least one episode this season that starts with "I'm Jay Garrick and I am the fastest man alive..."
Last season tied everything up so neatly that I understand that at least the first couple ep of this season are going to be almost exclusively about setting up the big stuff like Zoom and Earth 2.
We back, man!!!!:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Flash ends, I turn the channel to Quantico and who's the first person I see
tumblr_nvq9zuYwS21td30ywo2_500.gif

:pachaha:
Eddie is going so over the top with his performance of a gay dude though. Its fukking hysterical to watch him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
DAMN it... my oldest daughter and I been counting down flash since May.. she got excited when the dvr schedule had flash last week.. we shed a tear yesterday morning..

I even posted here at 5 saying 3 more hours.... then BAM

My younger daughter and oldest son BOTH end up in the ER.. I got home 1130.. :mjcry:

I got dish and I couldve caught the 12AM live broadcast on KTLA but it aint HD over here in NYC... I couldve watched the recording but ... I just had to let it marinate that life doesnt care about what you WANT to do.... life does what it wants and you better react appropriately...

Son had a cough .. they trynna say he got asthma... since when ?
Daughter slight fracture of her wrist in gym class..

Well.... my oldest daughter and I will watch the DVR tonight..