"The Flash" Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Easily one of the best episodes this season, all the Earth 2 stuff was fantastic. I easily could have done without Tremor on Earth 1. Jay has been :flabbynsick: all season as a character, so when he took his Speed Force Steroids only to wind up :deadmanny: a moment later, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised :mjlol:.

You could tell that both Kaitlin and Cisco had a lot of fun playing their doppelgangers, I know Kaitlin was glad she got to do something fun in an episode for a change. Reverb :whoo:using his powers to the fullest, and had Killer Frost shook.
Not as much as she was of Zoom though :merchant:, I swear he has to have the highest PER of any character this season. Everytime he shows up on screen, it is always terrifying and he delivers some killer lines, "It's good someone remembers their place around here." :wow:

Deadshot being Iris' partner was a nice touch.

Barry talking to his mom, got her those Atlantis tickets. Even just hearing her voice and Barry's reaction :mjcry:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Easily one of the best episodes this season, all the Earth 2 stuff was fantastic. I easily could have done without Tremor on Earth 1. Jay has been :flabbynsick: all season as a character, so when he took his Speed Force Steroids only to wind up :deadmanny: a moment later, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised :mjlol:.

You could tell that both Kaitlin and Cisco had a lot of fun playing their doppelgangers, I know Kaitlin was glad she got to do something fun in an episode for a change. Reverb :whoo:using his powers to the fullest, and had Killer Frost shook.
Not as much as she was of Zoom though :merchant:, I swear he has to have the highest PER of any character this season. Everytime he shows up on screen, it is always terrifying and he delivers some killer lines, "It's good someone remembers their place around here." :wow:

Deadshot being Iris' partner was a nice touch.

Barry talking to his mom, got her those Atlantis tickets. Even just hearing her voice and Barry's reaction :mjcry:
I just realized Jay is this season's eddie:heh:
Every scene for the rest of the season should be him cathing Ls :pachaha:
Im hoping he proposes to kaitlyn only to have zoom throw his engagement ring to the bushes like RF did to eddie:mjlol:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
tumblr_o2bfnghp591te8hx2o5_250.gif
tumblr_o2bfnghp591te8hx2o7_250.gif
got me excited seeing my black queen in something like this for vday weekend :wow::whoo::ohlawd:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
shyt, I'm still hyped off last night show.

Barry been taking a few Ls recently. It's time for some kind of up on Zoom. Did Reverb tell Zoom that someone had came to Earth 2? Which if that was the case would Killa Frost need to question who was the jumper in the club.

fukk it I think Jay Garrick is Zoom.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:bryan:This nikka Cisco can't escape the hand of doom :bryan::bryan: Shouldn't have been talking shyt:ufdup:

I thought he was gonna vibrate his heart the same speed as Zoom so he can survive with the way he was talking shyt bout being gods :mjlol:

These people have been in Earth 2 for a day and they got 3 characters killed. Nobody gives a damn about Earth 2 :mjcry:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Yo Jay said he lost his speed due to a taking something to try and make him faster. What if they trick zoom into taking that? Say it's some more of Barry's speed or something.

Also Lol'd at Jay punching his hat or whatever :flabbynsick:. Glad to see he manned up though.

Barry probably thinking shyt just take my speed and let me go live this Earth 2 life plowing my wife Iris :shaq: