"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If this is true, then explain why they spent an entire season building up to Barry trying to save his mom? :jbhmm:

No one in this thread is stupid or unable to accept that time may be linear. The problem here is that the show is very inconsistent with their explanation of time travel and the explanations become more convoluted and nonsensical with each plot line.

I think the writers are relying on the fact that many people won't call out the fact that their (ever changing) notion of time travel is stupid as hell out of fear that they will be labeled as "too stupid to get it". There's nothing to get. Don't fall for their 'emperor has new clothes' schtick.

These writers can barely keep the motivations of their characters consistent from episode to episode and I'm suppose to believe that they are saying some real and logical shyt about time travel? Please. :comeon:

He didnt .. and HE told himself not to.. so that event MUST happen..

YES their time travel explanations are bizarre... but I try to take it for what happens in that episode... I know there's problems but i try to ignore them as an entire concept and just deal with episode # whatever and call it a day..

The problem with season 2 time travel is they're bringing alternate earths and I think the writers are confusing themselves...
Season 1 was following the script from the cancelled flash movie so that story was already flushed out ..
They're trying so hard to make season 2 NOT season 1 they're f'in up the entiire consept..

But i go back to saying .. I understand their Time travel .. but I understand and even agree with soem of your complaints..

And I agree with these characters motivations.. Only person with some sense is Wally..
And BTW .. where the hell is Earth 2 Linda??

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The next episode is ancient Egypt. We'll see how that plays out but the fact that Savage affected so many leaders and important people throughout his life means killing him that far back will destroy the timeline completely.

I know... but we know they gonna fail because its only episode 3 and theirs 13 more to go... either spend the entire series in egypt of for the finale have Rip say F it.. lets go to where it all began

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
He didnt .. and HE told himself not to.. so that event MUST happen..

YES their time travel explanations are bizarre... but I try to take it for what happens in that episode... I know there's problems but i try to ignore them as an entire concept and just deal with episode # whatever and call it a day..

The problem with season 2 time travel is they're bringing alternate earths and I think the writers are confusing themselves...
Season 1 was following the script from the cancelled flash movie so that story was already flushed out ..
They're trying so hard to make season 2 NOT season 1 they're f'in up the entiire consept..

But i go back to saying .. I understand their Time travel .. but I understand and even agree with soem of your complaints

That's cool but don't try to say something that doesn't make sense (i.e. isn't logically consistent) makes sense.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
CaJxvBJUkAAqj_5.jpg:large

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
RF still doesnt know its barry.. He just knows which time period the flash is from... He know knows it 2016... still doesnt know the age yet and etc.. LAter on he finds out its Barry Allen. Then he tries to kill his mother..
I know he don't know who he is that day
He used that day aka the first time he traveled to figure out who the flash was.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Looks like the setting up the comic story line.. Wally and Iriss gets into acccident... Barry's powers somehow tansfer into Wally for the finale.. (I just hope not.. dont need Wally so soon.. barry still a speedster virgin)

Ayo, spoiler alert, we aren't all geeks up in here. :comeon::stopitslime:

Just kidding.:troll:

But nah, I don't think they are going in that route. Although, going by the promo, there is an accident and Iris does get hurt. She gets hit with a shard of glass and The Flash was too slow to save her because Zoom (with Wells's assistance) steals his speed.

...spoiler alert. :lolbron:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ayo, spoiler alert, we aren't all geeks up in here. :comeon::stopitslime:

Just kidding.:troll:

But nah, I don't think they are going in that route. Although, going by the promo, there is an accident and Iris does get hurt. She gets hit with a shard of glass and The Flash was too slow to save her because Zoom (with Wells's assistance) steals his speed.

...spoiler alert. :lolbron:

But .. ... Barry not being fast enough is setting up ....... spoiler alert ... making Zoom spoielr alert .... but we all now they not going there

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
But .. ... Barry not being fast enough is setting up ....... spoiler alert ... making Zoom spoielr alert .... but we all now they not going there

I don't think the show follows the comics that much, tbh. Like they make references to shyt all the time but never follow actual plotlines from the comics.