"The Flash" Season 2 thread

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Excuse me? :dahell:

You're obviously her :beli:. You even stan Drake to the same embarrassing degree. I hate when posters leave or get banned and come back as another iteration -- and have the same exact posting style as before ; yet, be on some, "Who y'all talking about :patrice:," shyt. I don't have a problem with you, but stop fronting.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
You're obviously her :beli:. You even stan Drake to the same embarrassing degree. I hate when posters leave or get banned and come back as another iteration -- and have the same exact posting style as before ; yet, be on some, "Who y'all talking about :patrice:," shyt. I don't have a problem with you, but stop fronting.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

So I'm the only person here who comments on The Flash and Drake? FOH. :what:

And what exactly is so unique about my posting style? Is it because I write in complete sentences? :stopitslime:

This is my first and only account here and you people are already ruining my experience.

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the time travel you didnt like

They're pretty much saying there are set points in time that will not change.. the people might change but the events wont..
Only problem i had was Cisco vanishing because technically the original Wells created meta humans 5 years later with his particle accelerator. So cisco would still have his powers.. If Cisco vanished then they all should vanish .. but this just confirms that Barry was struck by a future Barry and not with the partical accelerator explosion..

The only thing I presume is that Cisco may of not been involved when it happened in the original timeline. All we know that it affected Barry.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
kRHL0K9.gif

IN