"The Flash" Season 2 thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
episode didn't leave me begging for more like "the man in the yellow suit" did. :francis: how you have trickster, cold and weather wizard and still be lackluster. hopefully we see some og eobard and mirror master next year

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
episode didn't leave me begging for more like "the man in the yellow suit" did. :francis: how you have trickster, cold and weather wizard and still be lackluster. hopefully we get see some og eobard and mirror master next year
yeah this episode was asscheeks:martin:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I would have thought flash could have moved before that contraption hit him. He was looking right at it.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would have thought flash could have moved before that contraption hit him. He was looking right at it.
Yeah I've noticed that if the plot calls for him to react at superspeed he can or he can randomly have the reflexes of a normal human being.
I know TV is different but I've read flash stories where he felt a bullet begin to hit the back of his head and moved out of its way. Theoretically nothing should catch this chump by surprise.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah I've noticed that if the plot calls for him to react at superspeed he can or he can randomly have the reflexes of a normal human being.
I know TV is different but I've read flash stories where he felt a bullet begin to hit the back of his head and moved out of its way. Theoretically nothing should catch this chump by surprise.
He dodged a bullet last season but yea pretty much plot demanded it lol.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm absolutely shocked there's no gif in here of Caitlin trying to hang the mistletoe haha
8mTyP7.gif

:jawalrus: