cBTPHDl.gif

vQxbnKj.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OK, Obviously Caitlin is eventually gonna be Killer Frost, Eddie will eventually be Professor Zoom, & Dr. Wells is a undetermined villian from the comics, but who is Cisco supposed to be?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah after reading up on Wiki about Zoom/Professor Zoom, it's definitely Eddie or Dr. Wells. And since Wells has knowledge of the future, can walk, is a killer, and Eddie is dating Iris, I think they both have something to do with it.

I think Edfie came back in time and gave Wells knowledge of the particle accelerator/technology/time treadmill of the future.

Once it blew or whatever and created all the other metahumans and "the Flash" Eddie and Dr. Wells show up at basically the same time into Barry's life.

Edit;

Now that I think about it, Eddie is Zoom. No way is Iris, the love of Barry's life, gonna end up with that dude over Barry. And dude has already made comments about speed to Barry (you need to buy a car, you need to work on your speed) and they pushed Eddie and Barry's relationship this episode.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flash with the precise running speed of light:whew:, to accurately take out Man of Steel:banderas: Iris sneak punch at the end:pachaha:, to make the cypher complete:ahh: That thing that ripped thru Joe's living room:damn:, who is that, and how Flash suppose to defeat it:mindblown: