"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry was getting wrecked throughout this episode, but seeing him pull off that super punch at the end was :whoo:

You know Iris is bad because bully Colossus came back for her even after being wanted by the police :noah:.

If I had those powers and that cash he grabbed from those ATM's I would have been long gone. This high school dropout trying to get his name in a blog :why:.

One thing I do enjoy about the use of the different ways they show off his super speed and the excitement that Cisco gets whenever he does something special. I wish I was more familiar with the comics to know about this Zoom guy and who Wells might turn out being, but it will be more of a surprise at least.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Barry was getting super-bullied this episode.

Iris got hands on her...she dropped dude like he was a ho.

Zoom gave Det. West the :ufdup: at the end. I was worried Joe was gonna get killed right there. I do think he might end up getting killed by the end of the season though. I hope I am wrong.

Barry and the Star Labs crew gonna all be brought up on charges for holding people hostage.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
pw4oeAf.png

full

West is a dead man.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
it doesn't make sense for wells to take the evidence and create more suspicion when he already had the detective convinced he didn't do it

Thats what i was thinking.. Right now i think Eddie is Reverse Flash .. it was no coincidince he bacame Joes partner.. he wants to get at BArry by taking his future wife before he marries her. Plus eddie's talk to Barry about centering a punch was just to much spot on to be random..

I think Wells knows Eddie. Probably told him Joe was gettign to close and Eddie took it upon himself to do that.

edit: Wells could be

Last edited: