Daps
Reppin
Top 4
barry isnt that funny though
mayeb its just the actor but he seems so serious

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I thought it was already known that Eddie is Zoom?

Yeah after reading up on Wiki about Zoom/Professor Zoom, it's definitely Eddie or Dr. Wells. And since Wells has knowledge of the future, can walk, is a killer, and Eddie is dating Iris, I think they both have something to do with it.

I think Edfie came back in time and gave Wells knowledge of the particle accelerator/technology/time treadmill of the future.

Once it blew or whatever and created all the other metahumans and "the Flash" Eddie and Dr. Wells show up at basically the same time into Barry's life.

Edit;

Now that I think about it, Eddie is Zoom. No way is Iris, the love of Barry's life, gonna end up with that dude over Barry. And dude has already made comments about speed to Barry (you need to buy a car, you need to work on your speed) and they pushed Eddie and Barry's relationship this episode.
Why wouldn't Wells be Hunter Zoloman(zoom) though?

From what i read on various Wikis, Wells fits the description. Zoloman was crippled by Grodd(who was just revealed to be in Wells' sole custody at a point in time). Wells is "disabled" from the waist down(zoloman seems to be able to run anyway). This reverse flash gained his powers from the cosmic treadmill, isn't that the one Barry is using?

I'm probably way off course though...

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I thought it was already known that Eddie is Zoom?

Why wouldn't Wells be Hunter Zoloman(zoom) though?

From what i read on various Wikis, Wells fits the description. Zoloman was crippled by Grodd(who was just revealed to be in Wells' sole custody at a point in time). Wells is "disabled" from the waist down(zoloman seems to be able to run anyway). This reverse flash gained his powers from the cosmic treadmill, isn't that the one Barry is using?

I'm probably way off course though...
I think he is too. I think Eddie's the red herring.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nfd6vcHpp91qhujs1o1_1280.png

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Midseason finale description

BARRY COMES FACE-TO-FACE WITH THE MAN IN THE YELLOW SUIT/AMANDA PAYS RETURNS TO THE FLASH — Barry (Grant Gustin) finds himself face-to-face with his nemesis, the man in the yellow suit, a.k.a. Reverse Flash, who killed his mother. Barry is frustrated when the Reverse Flash escapes, but Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) come up with a plan to trap him. All they need is bait, so they turn to Dr. Tina McGee (guest star Amanda Pays) from Mercury Labs to help. Meanwhile, it’s Christmas at The West household and Iris (Candice Patton) is in full holiday cheer. Eddie (Rick Cosnett) gives her a surprising gift but also leaves her with a question that could change her life. Joe (Jesse L. Martin) joins the search for the man in yellow and ends up in the crossfire. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) finds Ronnie (Robbie Amell).

:lupe:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
do i need to be watching Arrow? b/c i like the Flash

Daps
How is Wally West related to Iris in the comics?

I was so confused with The Flash's supporting characters on the "Young Justice" animated series.

Might be a lil late but Wally is Iris nephew. In the New 52 he a troubled black kid that Barry sorta mentors

Just made the connection that Frost boyfriend is Firestorm