"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I had to get over some major :mjpls:in the early episodes but the show found its footing and is really good. It is like they make a sci-fi/action movie on TV every week.

I dropped the 100 after they kilt you know who. The way he went out was disrespectful too. Way to establish :mjpls: so early and vugarly

Its funny, i did the same thing:myman:

:aicmon: After awhile I got tired of folks in "The 100" thread saying they quit on show because youknowwho was killed off.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:what: That shyt is SO forced & pathetic. Do they even know that Iris is supposed to be Barry's main love interest?

EDIT:
:snoop: Nevermind these are probably the same people who are Olicity shippers & also ignore the fact that Laurel is supposed to be Oliver's main love interest.
they probably took that episode where Barry did the karaoke stuff with Caitlyn and ran with it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I could have warned you that the search results for Snowbarry are some of the most :scust:on the Internet.

:what: That shyt is SO forced & pathetic. Do they even know that Iris is supposed to be Barry's main love interest?

EDIT:
:snoop: Nevermind these are probably the same people who are Olicity shippers & also ignore the fact that Laurel is supposed to be Oliver's main love interest.

they probably took that episode where Barry did the karaoke stuff with Caitlyn and ran with it.

:why: Nope. When I googled "Snowbarry" I saw results going back to November. That episode of "The Flash" aired in February.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:aicmon: After awhile I got tired of folks in "The 100" thread saying they quit on show because youknowwho was killed off.
I'm still mad about it though.:wtb:

:why: Nope. When I googled "Snowbarry" I saw results going back to November. That episode of "The Flash" aired in February.

Yeah the Snowbarry stuff started almost immediately which is why I think a lot of it is based in closeted racism.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Uppin because I miss the Flash talks ..

Also .. on Tuesday the writers went back to work on Arrow and Flash.
WAoNxP5

https://twitter.com/FLASHtvwriters

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=121248