"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
To the writiers credit .... I chalk up the Bee thing to fear.. They killed 2 people already and hell they even killed him.... It was probably a panic
they only killed him in the first place because of writer stupidity. he shouldn't have been caught by the bees. it was like this episode was written long before the other one where he ran through a fukkin truck to get rid of a bomb.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
they only killed him in the first place because of writer stupidity. he shouldn't have been caught by the bees. it was like this episode was written long before the other one where he ran through a fukkin truck to get rid of a bomb.

But if he was afraid of bees .. because people are.... he could've panicked and forgot all about his powers.... just like the end of teh world made iris tell barry she loved him his fear of bees made him forget about his speed.... We know cisco was afraid by his dialogue

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was ok. Was nice to see Felicity and whatnot...Iris is getting a little annoying tho. But I guess I can understand her being upset about being locked out of the loop. That said -

Next episode looks like it's gonna be :wow: .

Thawne bout to get exposed. :ufdup:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode was ok. Was nice to see Felicity and whatnot...Iris is getting a little annoying tho. But I guess I can understand her being upset about being locked out of the loop. That said -

Next episode looks like it's gonna be :wow: .

Thawne bout to get exposed. :ufdup:

Should've buried the body farther away than right near the accident :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Iont fukk with females who play games.

Keeping secrets does put strains on a relationship if one of the partners notice but Iris came off like a bytch with that ultimatum :francis:

I always thought ultimatums in a relationship were a big no no. TBH, Eddie should have ended the relationship with Iris once he saw that keeping Barry's secret was going to be a problem. Dude is a fukking cop, he could have used the excuse that Barry used to kill her suspicion. :snoop: