Zenn-La
It's a cold cold world breh.... :mjcry:
Not cold enough
SuO9kSy.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that Beth masquerading as Queen Bee:usure: Flash gave stimulus package boost:heh: to upgrade Felicity and Palmer's personality:skip: Even got his ATOM suit:cape: computers' putin:umad: Joe, throw Eddie in the bushes:birdman: He's not bout this secret identity life:stopitslime: Iris tight dresses Snoop Doggs the building:ohlawd: Barry put Wells on that Summer Jam Screen:huhldup: Will Caitlyn and Cisco perception of their mentor:lupe:, now BE Reverse:sas1: Coli Bros Wu references: SUUUU:blessed:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I need to watch some old episodes but what was Cisco doing during the explosion....you know all the metahumans powers are in relation to what they where doing. Maybe he got affected with some dimensional shyt but shyt but since he never experienced any deja vu the power stayed dorment... Ray said the exact same thing Wells did and that triggered his deja vu (from the viewers perspective)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine that moment when Barry realizes that he could have taken care of 99% of this season's problems by simply killing Eddie

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

he would have avenged his mother's death, freed up Iris :takedat: and showed Central City what happens when somebody steals on the Flash :birdman:

If only he realizes Eddie and Wells are related. :wow:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I thought this was a pretty good episode. It might of been different without the coli brehs gifting us with the wu references :whew:
Cisco flashing back to the other timeline:whoo:
Ray palmer with that corny action sequence :scust:
Iris in that white dress:noah:
Felicity in that red dress:banderas:
:salute:That walking dead chick bringing wu back for the children