"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
seen the episode last night when i came back from a date where Cisco and Catlin really trying to kick rap bars in a couple of their scenes and idk if anyone shares the same feeling by Atom is better suited for The Flash than Arrow and they practically did nothing to modify the suit which left me :beli:. But Overall it was good episode always good to see these shows crossover from time to time.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed this episode :yeshrug:. It set up things nicely with Cisco/Kaitlin getting in on the secret of Reverse Flash and caused a further rift between Eddie hating Barry in the future. I know he's not trying to lose that caramel goodness :ohlawd:.

Ray is a cornball, but he does the cornball thing well and he bounced off Cisco nicely. Felicity got to have some fun as well.

I'm surprised they didn't have Beth sing during her guest appearance.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Can switch people around in vehicles in an instant, can save Joe faster than a lightning bolt, but can't outrun bees? :heh:
this was the 2nd time they had a PIS (plot induced stupidity) moment and it annoyed me. fukkin bees breh. dude can run around in a circle and have the bees all fukked up. or vibrate thru a wall while they are chasing him. silly ass shyt.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Wells bee like

fKi9XZF.jpg

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what would happen if the Reverse Flash made an appearance on Arrow?