"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
they actually made this episode somewhat enjoyabel

if you think about it, this is part of his personality

when he's happy, he can't hide it.... which is why when he's running throughg the city, all ppl see is a red blur and teeth - LOTS of teeth

this negro always smiling

and when he's mad, he can't hide it either :pachaha:

that's what happens when you raised without a father.... you miss those basic life lessons such as don't wear your feelins on your sleeve @Emperor_ReinScarf
nikka had two fathers:wtf:

Daps
but low key how you go from playing superman in a 150 million dollar film to being on tv prob making like 15k a episode

ppl gotta eat, breh

giphy.gif

Daps
imagine that moment when Barry realizes that he could have taken care of 99% of this season's problems by simply killing Eddie

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

he would have avenged his mother's death, freed up Iris :takedat: and showed Central City what happens when somebody steals on the Flash :birdman:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
cool episode....its gonna turn back up next week tho....and these dresses tonight :noah:

felicity :noah:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was a good episode despite some issues.

The Good: Cisco and Ray's goofy nerdy bromance; seeing a fun and ungloomy Felicity (she really does work a lot better on Flash than Arrow any more); Cisco having memories of Wells killing him which is cool because it moves the story along and because it calls into mind the meta-human ability that Vibe in the comics has where he is constantly "vibrating" between realities; the effects looked pretty nice too

The Bad: Beth from Walking Dead was really under-developed as a villain; would have liked more Tina McGee; the Iris stuff

They really need to just get to the point where Iris gets hurt specifically because she doesn't know that Barry is the Flash so Joe will stop forcing everyone to keep her in the dark. It is contrived and really only serves to make Iris seem dumb and naive and inevitably unlikable.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This was a good episode despite some issues.

The Good: Cisco and Ray's goofy nerdy bromance; seeing a fun and ungloomy Felicity (she really does work a lot better on Flash than Arrow any more); Cisco having memories of Wells killing him which is cool because it moves the story along and because it calls into mind the meta-human ability that Vibe in the comics has where he is constantly "vibrating" between realities; the effects looked pretty nice too

The Bad: Beth from Walking Dead was really under-developed as a villain; would have liked more Tina McGee; the Iris stuff

They really need to just get to the point where Iris gets hurt specifically because she doesn't know that Barry is the Flash so Joe will stop forcing everyone to keep her in the dark. It is contrived and really only serves to make Iris seem dumb and naive and inevitably unlikable.
I personally think Iris wants out with You ddie and just using that you ain't telling me ya secret bs as an out. That chic is too conniving she won't fooling me.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Can switch people around in vehicles in an instant, can save Joe faster than a lightning bolt, but can't outrun bees? :heh:
exactly that shyt just bugged the hell out of me. and just standing there while felicity had control of the bees and then being pressed when she temporarily lost control.