"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This storyline where everyone in the CW DC universe knows who the Flash is except Iris is the only thing bad about this season and its getting worst:camby:

Yeah it is. You're making her look like a terrible character because she's reacting the way any person would if someone they love is keeping a secret from them but because WE all know that Eddie isn't doing anything insidious and helping his friend out and trying to respect him, it makes her look bad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah it is. You're making her look like a terrible character because she's reacting the way any person would if someone they love is keeping a secret from them but because WE all know that Eddie isn't doing anything insidious and helping his friend out and trying to respect him, it makes her look bad

better not kill her off
:sadcam:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Watched the show with my dad who is a big fan. Never again lol.

I'm thinking we just seen how Cisco becomes Vibe. I had that :ohhh: moment when Cisco remembered how he was killed. It makes perfect sense. In theory if we died and came back to life, wouldn't our thoughts/memories still exist?

It was a slow burn episode to the finale. Atom is getting his suit right for battle. Meanwhile Eddie is about to lose his girl to Barry. :mjcry:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
wait...so how does the flash timeline link up to Arrow's?
Does this episode take place after tomorrow's?
Did Felicity and Ray just dip out while ollie and friends locked up?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You probably don't have to worry about that...

on instagram, she said they just finished filming the season today and can't wait for season 2

damn going to van next month
will miss out on her agian

:sadcam: