mixed characters? :ohhh:

I nominate Evan Ross :lolbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah its obvious a hint at grodd and his mind control..

I see Grodd as the big baddie for season 2 once Eobard Wells is defeated in the finale

Grodd is already in Season 1 tho. No point hinting a character we already know about and have seen.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Grodd is already in Season 1 tho. No point hinting a character we already know about and have seen.

Grodd didnt do a thing in season 1 yet.. and I think in episode 21: Grodds Lives .... it will still only be a hint... look at his choice of words.. Lose their mind over ... thats mind control
Besides we already saw boomerang in the crossover episode

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Nah its obvious a hint at grodd and his mind control..

I see Grodd as the big baddie for season 2 once Eobard Wells is defeated in the finale

reverse flash is flash's arch-nemesis...will he really be defeated tho? I think he'll be in the series for it's entire run....or I hope so...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
reverse flash is flash's arch-nemesis...will he really be defeated tho? I think he'll be in the series for it's entire run....or I hope so...

i think he'll be "defeated" and we'll get a cliffhanger of either harrison Wells, Eobard Thawne or Eobard Wells laughing or escaping or something.. Maybe it'll skip to the 25th century, We'll see Eobard go back in time and Season 1 repeats but differently...