Wondercon Trailer

Gifs from it
XPk8z4.gif

:gladbron:

BOfkOf6.gif

Note the background of Barry's lightning symbol is white instead of red :lupe:

M0Z3IS.gif

i3d17e.gif

Captain Cold to the left of Cisco and Kaitlyn. Face turn before the spinoff maybe?

p1V1wiOhg

OVbp3u.gif

zxOUz2.gif

These are probably from the shapeshifter episode

pwE0Bh.gif

6Q7xor.gif

squaaaaaad :krs:

wGNp4S.gif

Ollie goin one on one with Reverse Flash :wow:

GkY1RD.gif

:mjlol:

cISPMr.gif

Speed force? :leon:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Flash/Arrow Spin Off: 'It's Going to be Unstoppable'

Here's what the producer of the Arrow/Flash spinoff and one Flash star have to say about the upcoming series.

6 APR 15 By Roth Cornet and Joshua Yehl

With each new casting announcement on the Arrow/Flash spin off series currently in development, fan anticipation and curiosity rises.

With each new casting announcement on the Arrow/Flash spin off series currently in development, fan anticipation and curiosity rises.
IGN caught up with executive producer Andrew Kreisberg at the WonderCon red carpet for The Flash this weekend, where we were able to ask a bit about what we can expect from the ambitious team-up.

Kreisberg wasn't able to reveal any hints about the title just yet, but the producer did say, "I can tell you that it's going to be cool. It's going to be really cool. Our plan for it is that it's like the crossover [episodes between Arrow and The Flash] every week."

Adding, "On both Arrow and The Flash there are teams in the sense that there is Team Arrow and Team Flash, but to have a team fully comprised of heroes and villains is going to be pretty epic."

Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco Ramon on The Flash, also chimed in with the behind the scenes scuttlebutt about the series.

"The things I've heard, it's going to be amazing," the actor enthused. "And my buddy Arthur Darvill just got cast in it. It's going to be unstoppable. It's going to be unstoppable. I'm going to say that for the record. Yep, there you go."

To clarify, Valdes isn't IN the spinoff, but Darvill - who fans will likely remember played Rory on Doctor Who - is indeed set to portray Rip Hunter in the spin off, as previously reported.

Though producers are being somewhat tightlipped, there seems to be a high level of confidence that the upcoming series will be a crowd pleaser.

We will keep you updated as details on the Arrow/Flash spin off emerge.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/06/flasharrow-spin-off-its-going-to-be-unstoppable

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
WonderCon trailer A.K.A. Extended promo for the last 5 episodes of the season:

Putting WonderCon in high gear, Warner Bros. Television’s The Flash caught up with fans at WonderCon in Anaheim on Sunday, April 5 with series stars Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker and Carlos Valdes, alongside executive producer Andrew Kreisberg for a lively Q&A panel session.

To amp up the excitement, an action-packed trailer from The Flash team offered fans an extended preview of the final episodes of the breakout hit series’ lightning charged first season. The exclusive sneak peek not only featured guest star Emily Kinney (The Walking Dead) as Central City’s latest meta-human menace Brie Larvan aka Bug-Eyed Bandit, and the return of a few fan-favorite Rogues in The Mist, Weather Wizard & Rainbow Raider, but also featured a few familiar faces from Starling City’s Team Arrow, including Brandon Routh (as The Atom) and a glimpse of Arrow’s Stephen Amell standing shoulder to shoulder with cousin Robbie Amell (as Firestorm) and the Scarlet Speedster himself!

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wondercon Trailer

Gifs from it
XPk8z4.gif

:gladbron:

BOfkOf6.gif

Note the background of Barry's lightning symbol is white instead of red :lupe:

M0Z3IS.gif

i3d17e.gif

Captain Cold to the left of Cisco and Kaitlyn. Face turn before the spinoff maybe?

p1V1wiOhg

OVbp3u.gif

zxOUz2.gif

These are probably from the shapeshifter episode

pwE0Bh.gif

6Q7xor.gif

squaaaaaad :krs:

wGNp4S.gif

Ollie goin one on one with Reverse Flash :wow:

GkY1RD.gif

:mjlol:

cISPMr.gif

Speed force? :leon:
lord have mercy :wow:

Daps
Alright brehs. :blessed:

Tonight is the night. :wow:

Be there or else. :ufdup:

I think imma head home early from work just so I can have a front row seat to Barry finally putting the beats on Dr Wells :banderas:

I don't think I ever rooted this hard against a cripple in my entire life :umad:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Alright brehs. :blessed:

Tonight is the night. :wow:

Be there or else. :ufdup:

I think imma head home early from work just so I can have a front row seat to Barry finally putting the beats on Dr Wells :banderas:

I don't think I ever rooted this hard against a cripple in my entire life :umad:
I take no pleasure in telling you this breh but the show doesn't come back until next week.