Daps
Reppin
Behind You

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is what I wondering: do Arrow and the Flash exist on the same timeline. I believe that they do so it should be possible that the Arrow timeline is affected slightly. Of course, I don't think that Barry's running through time will affect Arrow at all. I just think that it would be an interesting idea if implemented correctly but it's a slippery slope so it's best that they don't cross that bridge.
I wouldn't be surprised if Barry goes back in time again and does something that effects both shows or the spinoff show in a major way. Barry could do something that changes the events in Arrow to bring the original Black Canary back to life for the spinoff show. I just hope this doesn't become a convoluted series of events that turns most people off about the universe.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flash came back thru:cape: and SNOOP DOGG THE BUILDING:damn: My first initial reaction:ooh: :bow::bow::bow::deadrose: CW's a revolving door for Spartacus:whoo: Weather Wizard Chill Mode:gladbron: is on level 0 fukks:youngsabo: Joe got severe case of BeatsbyStorm: Dualitiies:wow: He just flew out the window like Ron Brownz:huhldup: Iris's killing that dress and boots:whew: Linda's Green with envy:mjpls: Caitlin needs a better Pokerface:patrice: Dr. Wells left his chair idle:krs: He's showing Cisco his real two-face side:sadbron: Oh shyt, our Tech GAWD's ETHERIZED:deadmanny: Reverse Flash/EV-ells just exit the building:merchant:, like :mj: dropping the mic:mjcry: Barry has to outrun a tsunami:dwillhuh: Finally, They KISS:blessed:, and he exposed his identity to her:banderas: Flash SFX got him speeding:whoa:, on a hundred, thousand, trillion:russ: Suddenly, we're back at midpoint of the episode:lupe:, where Barr pause after he saw his other reflection:ohhh: EVERYTHING that WE just witnessed:ohlawd: really didn't happened:dead: cuz of a Continuum FUKKERY:mindblown: Now I'm infront the flatscreen GOing HAM:bryan::dj2::ahh::lawd: Somebody should let Arrow know:sas2:, Flash got the Juice now:umad:

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wouldn't be surprised if Barry goes back in time again and does something that effects both shows or the spinoff show in a major way. Barry could do something that changes the events in Arrow to bring the original Black Canary back to life for the spinoff show. I just hope this doesn't become a convoluted series of events that turns most people off about the universe.

And that is the biggest risk I believe. Making Barry's time traveling make sense while not destroying the core of the story line. It is for certain that he will be doing a bunch of time traveling once he gets a grasp on his powers. I think the creators of The Flash are in a great position as they have many angles that they can play which would boost up the show tenfold.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Time travel can make things messy, just like just about this entire recent episode was pretty much a wash.

Also why or how would this affect Arrow? None of them are time traveling wouldn't they just stay on the current timeline they are on? The one prior to Barry time traveling or since the universes are connected are we to assume Arrow is now on a different timeline than the previous one? The one Barry is about to fukk up because he still has memories from the other timeline.
maybe that's how they bring Og canary back :lupe:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah I'm definitely thinking that Eddie will become Cobalt Blue. If he finds out Barry is the Flash and he loses Iris, I think he will snap.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yeah I'm definitely thinking that Eddie will become Cobalt Blue. If he finds out Barry is the Flash and he loses Iris, I think he will snap.

No idea who Cobalt Blue is (don't want to know as I want to be surprised if it happens) but it made me think that Iris may die at the end of the season at the hands of the Reverse Flash. That would be one hell of a cliffhanger if that were to happen.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One of the showrunners speaking o the time travel stuff:

BREAKING THE TIME-SPACE CONTINUUM | Now that Barry has gone back in time, next week’s episode will deal with “how much of [what took place in Episode 15] still happens and how much of it might possibly change,” Kreisberg previews. As Dr. Wells pointed out previously, “there’s different versions of time travel. There’s the fixed loop and then there’s the version where time is more plastic and mutable. One of the fun things is discovering, like on Doctor Who, what’s a fixed point in time and what can’t be changed, what things always have to happen, and then what things are changeable and mutable. It’s a mixture of both.” That could spell bad news for Cisco — or good, if you look at it from the point of view of “Yay! He gets to live!” — because the episode explores “how certain events occur that prevent Cisco from following along the same trajectory” in his suspicions about Dr. Wells. Then there’s this question: Is there now a parallel universe with no Flash? “Isthere?” Kreisberg replies coyly.
http://tvline.com/2015/03/17/the-flash-wells-kills-cisco-barry-iris-kiss-season-1-spoilers/

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

That's what I'm thinking... The season finales for both shows are gonna be crazy, if flash goes back and tries to save his mother it could switch a ton of stuff including the original black canary being brought back to life which makes sense cause she's rumored to be on the spin off...

I'll leave it at that and not get to spoilerific, but if anybody is interested in getting an idea of what could happen, you should check out the flashpoint paradox dc movie or the comics, both are great...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
At this point flash is prob the best show on network tv :wow:
Character development, great characters, complicated storylines, and all the unexpected twists, put this show on the level of lost when it first came out :whew:
In terms of how the flash story will work with arrow i imagine it will be like how buffy and angel would have big events, but it wouldnt directly affect their show. But they would reference it.
I think wells killing cisco was the turning point of this season, even if hes saved by the time travel. It turned wells from a anti hero/possible good guy. To a straight :demonic: Villain status. For the general audience (like me) who isnt up on all these theories. This was amazing. So far all wells has done was kill people that were threatening the flash. But him killing the equivilant of his only son just to accomplish his goals shows how little fukks he actually gives :wow:
Plus when barry finds out that the guy hes been idolizing since before he got his powers, was not only behind how he got his powers, but he was the one that killed his mom, his boy, and threatened iris:wow: shyt is going to be intense. When its all said and done wells might end up being the best villain in tv.