Daps
OH MY fukkIN GOD!!!!!!! CROWN EM!!!!!!!

tumblr_meb45rXDtk1rvvj0k.gif

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
From what I remember, this episode was intended to be the episode before the month long break but I think something happened with the scheduling. Either way, :wow: this episode was greatness in pure form. Arrow been lackluster as hell this season so it better step the fukk up.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished watching this shyt and oh my mufukking gawd did it crush the buildings :banderas: I mean I legit thought it was the finale with the reveals and the deaths (had to be my nicca :to:) and then my dude Barry breaking the damn time barrier :krs:...arrow looking real pedestrian right now :wow:

EDIT: just now realized everything that happened in the ep mostly likely gonna be wiped clean next ep :russ:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just finished watching this shyt and oh my mufukking gawd did it crush the buildings :banderas: I mean I legit thought it was the finale with the reveals and the deaths (had to be nicca :to:) and then my dude Barry breaking the damn time barrier :krs:...arrow looking real pedestrian right now :wow:

Nah homie..Ollie on course to be the new head of the demon. lol plus its unfair to compare a show that can use time travel to a show that can't in terms of a plot point

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yawn.

They've barely show Ra's (who he himself is underwhelming) and he's supposed to be the big bad?

Merlyn is bad enough. I'm not even saying one is better than the other because they're trying to do two different things and have two different tones but I'm always interested in what goes on in Arrow whether it's with Ra's, Merlyn, the atom, slade, amanda..it's all good stuff and they've done a lot of great character stuff this season specifically with Ollie