"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to start watching superhero tv series.. What to watch Arrow, Gotham or this? I don't want a corny soap opera bullshyt like Smallville.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I must be in the minority when I say I liked Arrow season 1 better than season 2. The chic that played canary annoyed me to no ends, and the relationship between ollie and tommy was some str8 greek tragedy shyt especially that episode
where that nikka ollie tell tommy to go win his girl back only for that nikka to walk in on ollie fukking his girl, that nikka oliver a dirty ass nikka especially after homeboy went to china to come look and save ya ass

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm going to start watching superhero tv series.. What to watch Arrow, Gotham or this? I don't want a corny soap opera bullshyt like Smallville.
"Arrow" is the best live-action Marvel or DC superhero show EVER.

But "Arrow" does have Nighttime Soap Opera-elements (That's comparable to ABC's "Revenge") that makes it easier to watch with a Female.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just got done watching this week's episode & reading through this thread...

:wtf:I've never read a DC comic in my life, But I've watched all of the DCAU/Timmverse, "Young Justice", & all of the direct to Blu-ray/DVD "DC Universe Animated Original Movies" and It's amazing how confused & clueless I am about The Flash's supporting characters & Villains.

I was way more knowledgeable about Green Arrow's supporting characters during Season 1 of "Arrow".

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I must be in the minority when I say I liked Arrow season 1 better than season 2. The chic that played canary annoyed me to no ends, and the relationship between ollie and tommy was some str8 greek tragedy shyt especially that episode
where that nikka ollie tell tommy to go win his girl back only for that nikka to walk in on ollie fukking his girl, that nikka oliver a dirty ass nikka especially after homeboy went to china to come look and save ya ass
naw i also thought season 1 was way better

Arrow was a straight goon in season 1.Dude was bodying everything

nikka went soft in season 2,then had all these damn love interest.Sara was horrible.We had to watch all the Laurel drama with her being a drunk and shyt :snoop:

then Thea and her bullshyt

season 2 had way too many Beverly Hills 90210 moments for my liking

honestly if it wasnt for the upcoming Flash/Arrow crossover episodes i probably wouldnt even have finished season 2 of Arrow

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I
Im sorry that shyt was funny as hell:russ:
Tommy's soul is prob still burning from that in the grave :mjlol:

I thought season 1 is very underrated on this board. The first half is a little weak. But the 2nd half was crazy.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
naw i also thought season 1 was way better

Arrow was a straight goon in season 1.Dude was bodying everything

nikka went soft in season 2,then had all these damn love interest.Sara was horrible.We had to watch all the Laurel drama with her being a drunk and shyt :snoop:

then Thea and her bullshyt

season 2 had way too many Beverly Hills 90210 moments for my liking

honestly if it wasnt for the upcoming Flash/Arrow crossover episodes i probably wouldnt even have finished season 2 of Arrow

Yeah I like season 1 better than season 2.

I want to go back and count the bodies that Ollie got off that season

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I want a batman young 20s show
This would be Cool. Something Shades of Year One but I think DC & WB are just trying to get more of their Lesser Known Characters to become Better Known. Green Arrow has grown so much after his 2nd Season I feel like.

Side Note: Sucks that they Killed Off Simon Stagg, hopefully Stagg Industries will keep running on The Flash Series and even show employment of Victor & Nora Fries.