"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really solid 2nd episode as well, I liked the narration in the beginning when he acknowledged the typical boring stuff that superhero shows go through and we cut to him already saving people and working with Cisco as a team.

Iris taking an interest in the blur is giving me flashbacks to Smallville where Clark tried to hide his secret from Chloe/Lana for so long :snoop:. I get it being early in the show, so it doesn't bother me now but they would be wise to not keep it a secret over multiple seasons. Flash fighting Multiple Man was kinda dope and Wheelchair Wells with the knifework at the end :whoo:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barry dismantled Agents Smith Jrs in a Flash:troll:

...and is Dr. Wells evil or good, I can't call it:lupe:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Loving this show so far. Ep 2 was even better and I'm liking all the characters so far. And that FX...

Can't wait to see how season 2 is gonna be, cuz you know they're gonna be given an even bigger budget with the success I feel it's gonna get :youngsabo:

Between this, Arrow, Gotham (yeah I like that shyt), DC is :banderas: on television right now. I'm ready for Constantine too. Hopefully that doesn't disappoint.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Loving this show so far. Ep 2 was even better and I'm liking all the characters so far. And that FX...

Can't wait to see how season 2 is gonna be, cuz you know they're gonna be given an even bigger budget with the success I feel it's gonna get :youngsabo:

Between this, Arrow, Gotham (yeah I like that shyt), DC is :banderas: on television right now. I'm ready for Constantine too. Hopefully that doesn't disappoint.
Constantine is gonna be on NBC right?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

forget season 2, they're prob getting that budget bump by the 2nd half of the season :ahh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I liked this episode more than the last, that clone fight was great.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

Completely agree with this