"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry catching that missile and throwing it at the drone in the opening was :gladbron:. Wheelchair Wells was about to hop up for a minute too.

Heatwave just burning that painting worth 25 million :mindblown:

Joe isn't slick, with Barry moving back in he has a full time maid :youngsabo:. We saw her quickly he moved those boxes for him earlier.

Eddie might have won this episode. Helped Flash take down the villains and got that brown sugar moving in with him :ohlawd:. We know she can make coffee, if Iris can cook too....:lawd:.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
C'mon breh. You don't want to see the Fiddler ride up on the Flash with his Violin car?

6a00d8345158e369e2011168fbcb4b970c-450wi

Wtf comics stay having the fukkery

I would die ifthey had they car in the show

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So iris leaves all her mess from her moving out and joe asks barry to clean it up? :russ:

Imagine that scene in real time... :stopitslime:

Barry really has to clean all that shyt up while they record him and then speed it up later on a computer.

When we watch flash again and he does any sort of clean up, you will think of this post.

I swear they got the flash fukked up for real man..:lolbron:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
according to coli brehs im a loser living at home :manny:

You're a loser because you brag about properties that your married parents acquired, all while spouting anti-marriage rhetoric.

You also became a religious MRA after getting your heart broke, and claim to have only 1 good friend, so I think "according to life" would be more accurate.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:

First off I don't brag
Secondly I went to Christian private schools and been in the church all my life

Third I don't spit any MRA crap

I have 1 good friend and many acquaintances

What I consider an acquaintance would be what you consider a friend

Fourth hop off my dikk cac

You're a loser because you brag about properties that your married parents acquired, all while spouting anti-marriage rhetoric.

You also became a religious MRA after getting your heart broke, and claim to have only 1 good friend, so I think "according to life" would be more accurate.