"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You winning breh :damn: how old are you?

according to coli brehs im a loser living at home :manny:

but this life is good, aint married have no kids, one of te most expensive suburbs to live in the city, just a bunch of cacs :manny:

house is worth just a tad under a mill

if i get married ill leave if not :manny:

my house is basic though compared to the ones in the area the most expensive house in the province is literally just 2 minutes away from me

slide_305415_2624265_free.jpg

17.8 mill :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
well firestorm
:ehh:

cw aint bad with it somewhat

they got dig l on arrow smashing that pawg in argus
veronica mars the black dude had a girl
90210 tristan was pawgin from the beg
the 100 they had the black dude who got killed two episodes in had a thing with the main white chick
:mjcry:

I'm holding out hope a brotha somehow gets cast and ends up bagging Caitlin Snow :steviej:

panabaker-caitlin-flash.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
according to coli brehs im a loser living at home :manny:

but this life is good, aint married have no kids, one of te most expensive suburbs to live in the city, just a bunch of cacs :manny:

house is worth just a tad under a mill

if i get married ill leave if not :manny:

my house is basic though compared to the ones in the area the most expensive house in the province is literally just 2 minutes away from me

slide_305415_2624265_free.jpg

17.8 mill :damn:
Breh I wish I had your lifestyle im younger than you living in downtown regretting ever moving out :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh I wish I had your lifestyle im younger than you living in downtown regretting ever moving out :snoop:

I almost left when i was 21 and engaged :heh:

more than likely :mjcry: my parents will croak before me and leave this house to me anyways, half of the year its just me but even when there here its all good them home cooked meals :blessed:

I can rent but cant afford to buy property as a single male as teh average condo alone is like 350k in toronto

so i just dish out 500 a month :steviej:, beats the average rent of 1,200 in toronto, and travel around the world.

I could work at mcdonalds full time and still live a great life better than most people :heh:, my car insurance and gas is more than what i pay for mortgage

one of my friends lives a few blocks way renting a basement apartment smaller tan my basement for 1,100 a month

eff that I say

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
if hes so fast why not grab their guns :dahell:
:yes:

If he could run in between them, he should have been able to knock at least one of the guns away with no problems. Their arms would have to be moving at almost Mach 1 just to aim at him.

This was in the same episode where he snatched a moving rocket out of the air with his hands.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
brehs this episode was :wow:status. Too much to even digest
I think they'll end up having golden glider, captain cold, heat wave, trickster, and weather wizard or mirror master as the show's version of the rogues this show hasn't even reached its fukking potential yet and putting out piff like this and still have other characters to introduce :blessed:!!! we'll see what Arrow has to offer tomorrow

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Did anyone of you catch what was on the comic book that was in the backpack?