"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lot of people don't, that's our generation :heh:

If I had the choice, I'd still be living with my parents too. fukk it. This living check to check to pay rent you can barely afford shyt is :pikacamby: foreal.

lol
I can afford it but eh, 4000 sq feet 7 bdrm 5 washrooms parents here only march to oct

ill leave if i ever get married :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No I haven't, I'm not a comic book head...These shows introduce me to these characters...

I enjoy these types of shows but all I saw tonight was terrible acting and two fools with a freeze gun and mini flamethrower...Don't understand how they was supposed to fukk with the flash...Was a really weak episode imo...:manny:

1051956-img022h.jpg

They get more dangerous... captain boomerang is apart of them... mr freeze is a batman villain same universe, but mr freeze body cant literally survive without his suit...

tumblr_mhpqjhkygy1s4wrvio4_400.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
1051956-img022h.jpg

They get more dangerous... captain boomerang is apart of them... mr freeze is a batman villain same universe, but mr freeze body cant literally survive without his suit...

tumblr_mhpqjhkygy1s4wrvio4_400.jpg
Maybe breh, I'm not denying anything and I'm open minded...I just wasn't impressed by them this episode...

I liked my nikka Asher as the boomerang on Arrow...he put in that work with them thangs and that's all I really wanna see...:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maybe breh, I'm not denying anything and I'm open minded...I just wasn't impressed by them this episode...

I liked my nikka Asher as the boomerang on Arrow...he put in that work with them thangs and that's all I really wanna see...:manny:
'
Nah mirror master episode is gonna be insane and mark hamil is gonna return as the trickster... :banderas:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
lol
I can afford it but eh, 4000 sq feet 7 bdrm 5 washrooms parents here only march to oct

ill leave if i ever get married :heh:
It's a different time now breh.If you can stay with your folks you should, not even for financial reasons, but waking up to your parents everyday is special. Just around people who love you unconditional.

And :wow: thats a big ass crib. My shyt 775 Square feet :mjlol: 2 bedrooms. You're living that good life compared to me. I do have a balcony though :flabbynsick:

Im about to upgrade soon though, my little brother is gonna stay with my stepmom. its a wrap :ahh: