"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
b
:mjcry:

I'm holding out hope a brotha somehow gets cast and ends up bagging Caitlin Snow :steviej:

panabaker-caitlin-flash.jpg

caitlin is :wow:

i love her lil pretty face n voice....nice body too

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snart AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: And, Heat Wave's Just Blaze:banderas: But, Flash in slow-mo:gladbron:, makes Prison Break Bros go HAM:krs: Cisco's super titanium shielder:wow: Joe and Caitlin are pretty meticulous:lupe:, yet they don't notice Dr. Wells mobility:patrice:, in his wheel chair:duck: Iris, put down the umbrella, and get Focus Man:huhldup:

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Quickest face turn ever breh

I definitely wasn't expecting him to back Flash like that. Especially after what happened between them last time. I think he may have been extra motivated to help Flash since Iris was there watch him. At the same time, I can't help but be suspicious of him helping out to that extent. Has to be hidden motive here. Maybe to keep Flash off his guard and then stab him in the back later?:patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I definitely wasn't expecting him to back Flash like that. Especially after what happened between them last time. I think he may have been extra motivated to help Flash since Iris was there watch him. At the same time, I can't help but be suspicious of him helping out to that extent. Has to be hidden motive here. Maybe to keep Flash off his guard and then stab him in the back later?:patrice:

the face turn was quick but its not permanent. I think the fact he saw reverse flash and flash fight has him a little reserved. then when flash was saving them from the hot/cold crew he decided to help. Eddire didnt go to the captain to call off his task force so its still there. I think eddie gonna like flash for a bit but eventually flash will break him and iris up ... and when he finds out flash is barry... its on ..

episode 11-13 descriptions are out
Episode 15 deals with time travel
Episode 16 spring break finale ... barry and iri kiss ... I'll link the photo later

Last edited: