"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
All signs are pointing towards Dr. Wells being the RF......it's almost too good to be true. Still, I can't shake the feeling that there will be another big reveal coming soon to debunk the fact that he isn't the RF. I just can't picture him killing Barry's mother for no reason. The way he's been treating Barry is like he's his son. As if he's grooming him for a much larger purpose. I think he's prepping Barry to take on the strongest version of the RF so that Barry can be come faster....for what purpose though, remains to be seen.
I think there still setting up Eddie to be a Reverse Flash also looks like he's becoming more jealous of Barry and is starting to hate Flash I think Wells is Hunter Zolamon who needs to have Flash exist or else he cant exist thats why he protects him and once Wells turns Eddie to RF because it has to happen in order for Flash to exist because I think Eddie RF killed Barry mom not Wells RF

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:whoa: Take it back! This show on a pretty good role, we don't need that kinda talk.
not saying its happening, just saying mid season break came from the writers strike, cuz before that, this shyt never happened. now its standard for a dude to have to wait a month to continue watching a show

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
not saying its happening, just saying mid season break came from the writers strike, cuz before that, this shyt never happened. now its standard for a dude to have to wait a month to continue watching a show

No.. the writer's strike just made the christmas time break longer and more noticable..

Check the original air dates of shows like smallville before the strike ... you will see a break was always there... I noticed shows changed the structure to make it a mid season cliffhanger..
now they try to show a good 5-6 episodes in a row .. then a hanger.. Before it was 2 new episodes a month.. During the strike alot of shows used the mid-season cliffhanger as a stopping point .. sort of as a fake season finale if it would have lasted that long

When sci-fi started with eureka and the other 13 episode season series .. that started to change.. 13 episodes used to be mid season break .. now its a entire season..

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Since nothing happened to Caitlyn during the particle explosion, I wonder what incident will turn her into Killer Frost
10848000_10152398906226923_967909821191735486_n.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Since nothing happened to Caitlyn during the particle explosion, I wonder what incident will turn her into Killer Frost

She'll get Cisco to make some ice syrum from whatever he used to make the cold gun. Its in her hopes to touch Ronnie because he's all flames....

is that poster official? its the same pose looks photoshopped and fanmade

Similiar to rogue wanting the cure to be able to touch

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
She'll get Cisco to make some ice syrum from whatever he used to make the cold gun. Its in her hopes to touch Ronnie because he's all flames....

is that poster official? its the same pose looks photoshopped and fanmade

Similiar to rogue wanting the cure to be able to touch
It is fan-made. Every poster I've posted has been fan-made.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Actually my dude, there always were mid season breaks around the winter time, it's just that only recently did it actually get coined in terminology as such (with the term of mid-season finale being the most new thing to say). Shows have been having winter breaks for like decades now. In the past when it happened, you'd just notice that your shows randomly showing re-runs for like 3-6 weeks.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Actually my dude, there always were mid season breaks around the winter time, it's just that only recently did it actually get coined in terminology as such (with the term of mid-season finale being the most new thing to say). Shows have been having winter breaks for like decades now. In the past when it happened, you'd just notice that your shows randomly showing re-runs for like 3-6 weeks.
:manny: it seems like its way longer now than before. shyt is like a month, where as it seemed like it was only like 2 weeks. xmas/new years then i had some shyt to watch.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This episode was just :mindblown:
So much happened...Reverse Flash bossing up! Firestorm coming through for the low key team-up! Barry coming clean to Iris about his feelings! Cisco finally speaking out loud that there were two speedsters in the living room the night Barry's mom died! And that gotdam Wells being even shadier than he already was!
:ohhh: Is Firestorm supposed to be a good guy or a villain?

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:manny: it seems like its way longer now than before. shyt is like a month, where as it seemed like it was only like 2 weeks. xmas/new years then i had some shyt to watch.

It really depends on the show, but most shows at least were 3 weeks off-air before new eps. show. Some have been as long as 8 tho.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

It really depends on the show, but most shows at least were 3 weeks off-air before new eps. show. Some have been as long as 8 tho.

These TV folks know once the holidays start (thanksgiving, christmas, new year, hanakuh ...) people arent watching TV then doing family stuff and playing with their new toys.. Come mid january when the new toy phase is gone you wanna watch tv again ... Like @Khalil_4real said ... they just started coining that phrase recently... The average is 4-6 weeks... Usually starts mid dec and last til mid jan ... back in the day we where just like damn reruns on try again next week ... now we say its the mid season break .. they gonna start showing new shows (insert date here)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

This!!

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Another thing that pisses me off is that she's not too conflicted about moving into an apartment with eddie. it's the face he aint even piped it yet... :mindblown: I have an attractive chick moving into my apartment when we're gonna be alone. shyt We're gonna fukk it's just a matter of time, plus she's a virgin...

:banderas: We're gonna do some of the most freakiest shyt ever...

And on the flip side barry needs to STOP pining for iris... Granted i know he was crushing on the chick hard everyone sees it. but damn my dude, you got superpowers and mad chicks is diggin you. Stop and excerise your options....

I'm telling you if i had flash's superpowers i would be nailing anything in sight. :lolbron:

Huh?:dwillhuh:

Where'd all this Eddie didn't pipe/Iris being a virgin stuff come from? Did I miss something?